Spare Parts Testing Program

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello guys/gals,

I thought I would officially post what I have offered for years.

For quite a long time I have been building and fixing these great bikes and understand the frustration that occurs when you get one that doesn't quite work right. When you get one with no spark, or runs on 3 cylinders, or worse your only option was to try and diagnose with the manual as your only source. Then you might buy a part only to find out it didn't work so now you're out that money and still don't have the problem fixed. I hate electrical problems worse then most but have the luxury of boxes of parts to swap out and try.

Here's what I have am offering (and have been for some time):

I will send almost any part needed, to help diagnose your problem. It's easier to swap a part out then try and test it most of the time. Also, most of the time I would send multiple parts out so you have everything you need to test at one time.

All I ask is that you at least pay for the shipping to get the stuff there and send them back in a timely manner (not 6 months unless otherwise worked out with me). You will have the option of buying the part you need from me (most of the time it will be a used part) or sending it back with the rest of the stuff knowing what you need to buy (which i can get new too but not always as cheap as a few other sources).

I have plenty of most items but CDI boxes for the early bikes (85-89) are very limited on hand and I may not sell one (though I can probably send one for testing and I am working on getting a few old bad cores fixed to do on exchange).

Hopefully this "service" will come in handy for you. You will need to email me directly when and if the time comes that you are ready to "give up".

Sean Morley
Morleys Muscle
[email protected]

Thanks Sean, its great to know there are people like you out there that "got our back" if the beast ever breaks down!

This is wonderful. I have a 14 year old boy that I am convinced is seriously broken. Please send a replacement boy asap. I will cover all the shipping, and send the defective one to you immediately.

Thanks Sean. He isn't exaggerating either. I have been the beneficiary of this program and truly appreciate it.

+1

He sent me ign. coils, pick up coils, and a bunch of seat fabric. Have never known a better guy to work with on bike repairs/parts. Thanks Sean.

Would you happen to have a good coil for sale? I got a couple used ones from pythonmotorsports and they both had cracks on the bottom and one had corrosion. One checked good and one bad. I heard once they develop cracks they eventually give out. Hard to find a good one used or should I just buy a new one? Thanks.

I have a number of coils on hand. Cracks aren't usually a big deal but if you have one cracked and it gets wet it may not work until it drys out. You can silicon the crack up. Ofr course if you have a bad one then it needs replaced.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] with your request and i'll get a price for you.

Sean

Latest posts

Back