RM Stator Discount Code... It works!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
I bought a stator from RMStator last summer, and found a discount code to get 20% off. I tried just now to enter the code to see if it works still, and it did.

I paid $79.00 for a high output unit for Venture. It fit fine. It works great! One thing I did like is that the 3 output wires were almost 3 feet long, making it easy to fit the Series regulator under the seat with no wire splicing. Here's the code. Good for anything on the site..

YOT20XT

Hope this saves someone a few bucks. Where ya gonna get a stator for that price. I'm sure it's Chinese, but it sure looked well made, nice thick coating of epoxy on the coils, and good quality heavy wires coming out of it.

Here's a bump for that 20% off discount code from RMStator. Seems like it's "Stator Season" around here maybe someone could use it... I've had good luck with the one I installed a while back.

I just checked it, and the code still works. The price drops to $79.20 free ship, no tax. It's the high output Venture unit.

I like the 3 foot long wires coming out of the unit, makes it ways to put your new regulator anywhere you want, without splicing longer wires..

If you run a MOSFET or Series regulator, the wires are long enough to put it almost anywhere on the bike. That was a pleasant surprise for sure. 14.5 volts was even more pleasant!

If you run a MOSFET or Series regulator, the wires are long enough to put it almost anywhere on the bike. That was a pleasant surprise for sure. 14.5 volts was even more pleasant!

Still waiting on the R/R parts for mine, but saw your discount code and said what the hell, what is another 79.20 for a stator. Pretty cheap insurance as a back part I will have for a 27 year old stator. I guess it is 27 years old, not the original owner but pretty sure it was the stock R/R I am replacing. Probably just a matter of time on the stator. They cant' last forever I suppose.

Thanks for the discount code!

Here's a bump for that 20% off discount code from RMStator. Seems like it's "Stator Season" around here maybe someone could use it... I've had good luck with the one I installed a while back.

I just checked it, and the code still works. The price drops to $79.20 free ship, no tax. It's the high output Venture unit.

I like the 3 foot long wires coming out of the unit, makes it ways to put your new regulator anywhere you want, without splicing longer wires..

Thank you Bill,:clapping:

I first posted this in March. Probably before everyone's stators started fizzing out. Glad it saved some of my brothers a few bucks. Glad to help..

got this in the shopping cart now........ coupon code still working. want to fix up the maxx as I'll have this bike forever.

still need to repalce R/R and do big battery mod etc. BUT, if this is on the list of purchases, do I just do it.. like.. right now? its 7/13 12:19pm......

Back