Anyone know this guy?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the same ecu that comes with the wild bros system, the harness looks the same too,different throttle bodies & linkage.

I almost forgot about this guy until today,
I've sent some email in the past but no replys. Just signed his guestbook and extended him an invatation to join the forum.

looks like he has a pretty sweet home made system.
http://imageevent.com/jkvmax/efielectronicfuelinjectiononmyvmax

here is a pic of his ride:

Howdy all... I'm here.

The EFI is one of the first systems supplied by Marcel in Germany and yes the TB's are from GSX... Marcel manufactures the system sold by Wildbros in Us.
Power, I wen't from flatslides to EFI, power is the same but engine smoothness is much better, it startes directly even after six months standing and running at idle... sweet.

Johann

Some people here are having tuning problems with the Wild Bros system..have you encountered the same?

Remember the Gixxer Tbs are smaller in diameter and gives a little bit better air/fuel flow. I have used many diffrent maps since the provided map was to lean for my bike. My bike is originaly a Eu bike with diffrent cams.. it was fitted with Vboost at some time and when I got hold of it I chaged the carbs to flatslides instead. After that I am running with the EFI.
I have some small issues with pops and backfire in the TBs when running at very low speed for long time. Guess its heat build up and the mixture gets all wrong, other no issues and it runs smoothly at all revs.

I wasn't going for maximum power I wanted smoothness and easy cold starts withou loosing the flat slide power. Now my bike starts easy at -10c and have a fine idle at all temps.

- Johan

have you any mapps that you would be willing to give up? I have efi on my max,very very close . I would be interested in your cold start correction table, and throttle responce numbers. how big is your bike? and what kind of hp you making?

Latest posts

Back