Haunted House

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Kathy and I went to the Haunted Hinsdale House a few weeks ago - actually Halloween night! This is reputed to be one of the most active places in New York. We spent about 3 hours there, poking all over the house and surrounding property.

There's a lot of information online about the Hinsdale House, and it's been featured on a number of TV shows about the paranormal.

One room in particular is said to be the most active place in the house - Mary's Room. I admit to feeling very uneasy while in the room. We were left alone in the house after the guide had to run an errand. It did get creepy.

First pic. The House
2nd. pic. Mary's Room
3rd. pic. Kathy going into a very spooky basement.

Attachments

• 100_1371.jpg
    100_1371.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_1381.jpg
    100_1381.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_1389.jpg
    100_1389.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_1420.jpg
    100_1420.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 42
Got to admit I screamed when I looked at that 4th picture! :surprise:

Should have given us a heads up!

Sadly, the camera broke when that pic was taken..

LOL!

This is a hotly debated subject as it tends to delve into the afterlife and religious beliefs and such BUT.....I strongly believe in ghosts/spirits/demons what have you.

I spent part of my childhood in a house that was made haunted. What do I mean by that? Well, it's a long and complicated story but the short of it is that we summoned spirits to that house via a Ouija board. Yes, they work. There were six of us in that house and we all have individual stories as well as shared stories.

After we moved out of that house, my parents rented it and had a very hard time keeping tenants in it. The person that they bought the house that we moved to from that house ended up buying it, my parents never told him about tenants leaving and not coming back for their stuff, lol.

I've seen some crazy stuff and yes, I have seen a ghost!

Latest posts

Back