Does anyone know this guy?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoMax

Reaction score
My family and i did a trip from Alberta to Ontario Canada. We were between Sault Ste. Marie and Spanish Ont. on Aug. 7th. I was on my Max and i went past a transport truck (Semi). The truck was a bright yellow with the Vmax logo on the door. The logo was at least 2' wide. There was no other names or numbers that i saw. We were heading east. On our way home Aug. 20th, we were traveling west on the #1 hwy in Sask., and went by the same truck, WOW really what are the odds of that, 2 weeks apart, and 2 provinces later i see this guy again. Does anyone know who he is?

Nope......There is a Vmax trucking outfit in Michigan.....:confused2:

IMG_3552.jpg

That's not the truck. It was bright yellow, no matching trailer, i think he was hauling what looked like industrial tarps maybe. It not only said V-Max, but it was the same font as on the side panel of the GEN 1

I saw this truck again today. It was heading east on Hwy #1 between Suffield and Medicine Hat Ab. @ about 8:30 a.m. I was unable to turn around. If you read the original post, you'll understand my weird obsession with this truck. Here is what the Vmax logo looked like on his door.

yamaha-vmax-logo-2006.jpg

Who knows? Could be a Yamaha truck for m-cycle shows or something, but usually those have matching trailers they park outside as billboards.

Or a owner-operator who just likes the Vmax?

I figure it's an owner/operator. Each time I've seen him, there's been a different trailer. Hopefully next time i see him I'll be able to ''chase'' him down.

I figure it's an owner/operator. Each time I've seen him, there's been a different trailer. Hopefully next time i see him I'll be able to ''chase'' him down.

A two-way radio tuned to the trucker channel could be easier than running lights to " chase " him .

if its pn the door then thats his company logo, at truck stops they pull up and get logged in by their license plate and logo on the door of the rig

Post something up at a truck stop or stop into one of the restaurants to see if anyone knows who he is. All these guys know all the regular trucks so one of the guys should have a good idea on who it is.

Yeah, next time you see it try and hail him on ch19 on a CB radio, that seems to be the general trucker channel.

You can get a CB and antenna from wally world for like $50. The radio works just fine, magnet-mount antennas always suck but gets the job done.

Somewhere on the side of that truck close to the logo should be the city and/or state he is out of.

Latest posts

Back