T.S.A. - Too Stupid to Analyze

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee in texas

Reaction score
I'll try not to get too political here but it makes my pi$$ boil everytime I see a disabled child in a wheelchair or a seasoned citizen being treated like a high school skank at a football party! Spent a couple years overseas trying to keep them there not here so I'm no pacifist but if it's come down to this - then they have WON ...

Re: T.S.A. - Too Stupid to Analysis

I doubt these "new procedures" as going to last. Many major airports have already opted out of using TSA agents, instead hiring private security firms. I rarely ever fly (I must still have the 50s mentality that getting there is half the fun) so I can't comment personally on it, but videos and such shown on the news and talk shows looks pretty "invasive".

Last edited:

I won't fly till this nonsense stops, not that i fly much. Bottom line, white, black, hispanic, asian, christian, jews or buddahists aren't trying to blow up planes and crash into buildings. How bout we look and single out those that are or at least fit the description.

:rofl_200:The Air Lines can Kiss My Butt. I get profiled at every opportunity without the TSA Hassle. I'm American but Ya can't profile the ones that aren't. IDGASTCAKMA...:damn angry:

I don't agree with invasive pat downs BUT I don't believe in letting people in wheel chairs go buy NQA either. These terrorists are HORRIBLE people and will use any method possible to drop a plane.

I believe they HAVE won... They've done it... No denying that they can do it again unless we take stricter measures to keep it from happening again.

Remember that most of these TSA people are doing what they're told and could lose their jobs if they don't. What needs to change or be tweaked is the rules.

I fly a few times a year and have NO problem going through the scanners. If someone wants to look at my ugly ass so be it.

Chris

I don't agree with invasive pat downs BUT I don't believe in letting people in wheel chairs go buy NQA either. These terrorists are HORRIBLE people and will use any method possible to drop a plane.

I believe they HAVE won... They've done it... No denying that they can do it again unless we take stricter measures to keep it from happening again.

Remember that most of these TSA people are doing what they're told and could lose their jobs if they don't. What needs to change or be tweaked is the rules.

I fly a few times a year and have NO problem going through the scanners. If someone wants to look at my ugly ass so be it.

Chris
When it comes to national security we have "no constitutional rights." :damn angry:

I seldom fly commercial aircraft. But I'm not certain what all the hubbub is about. IF you don't like enduring the proceedures involved in boarding an airplane - don't fly. Drive, ride, float or take a farkin' bus. Flying commercial isn't a right, it's a personal choice. If I fly anytime in the future, I like thinking it was as hard for terrorists to get on the plane as it can be. If it were a nice lookin female TSA agent frisking me, I might volunteer a second pass through the line. Better than half the fun of goins someplace, for me, is the scenery of just getting there. I'd much rather drive, or ride anyway. Just don't understand what all the fuss is about.

just sayin...........

I seldom fly commercial aircraft. But I'm not certain what all the hubbub is about. IF you don't like enduring the proceedures involved in boarding an airplane - don't fly. Drive, ride, float or take a farkin' bus. Flying commercial isn't a right, it's a personal choice. If I fly anytime in the future, I like thinking it was as hard for terrorists to get on the plane as it can be. If it were a nice lookin female TSA agent frisking me, I might volunteer a second pass through the line. Better than half the fun of goins someplace, for me, is the scenery of just getting there. I'd much rather drive, or ride anyway. Just don't understand what all the fuss is about.

just sayin...........

i think the complaint is that we'd be ok with them if they were successful, but basically people are getting groped and we're still not catching anyone with anything bad.

i think the complaint is that we'd be ok with them if they were successful, but basically people are getting groped and we're still not catching anyone with anything bad.

Not many planes being brought down lately neither. :ummm:

Who's going to be the first one to shout out more complaints for added security when/if something were to get past the checkpoints and a plane were to be downed? (God forbid) - Hopefully no one that joined in the frenzy decrying foul play surrounding these searches.

Just sayin..........

moped.gif biker[1].gif chopper_smilie.gif bike hotrod44.gif race2_smilie.gif bikeday_smilie.gif

There is no where in the lower 48 that I can't drive to in 3 days. I don't fly.

Lets put this in a perspective this forum understands. Lets replace the word "terrorist" with the word V-Boost. The T.S.A Is looking for a motorcycle with V-Boost. Now the T.S.A is well aware that only a yamaha has V-Boost. Not every yamaha motorcycle has it, but that is the specific company that you will find V-Boost, but in the name of fairness, they will check every Harley, suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, etc,etc , wasting time and humiliating them, because they don't have V-Boost. ( a little V-Max humor there)

I personally have no problem with a high security check when warranted, but to drag every joe citizen through the garbage they have now is ridiculous.

The Issue about the groping or the x-ray machine is not from the 40 or 50 something guy that unbuttons his pants at the table when he eats to much. The issue is when it's your 13 year old daughter, or your mother who will be completely humiliated, or will refuse to fly because they won't go through that.

Yea, I know it's not a right to fly in a plane, but it's another fine example of a overblown government regulation, that will deeply affect a private business.

Whats the answer. Lets all say it together. "Profiling". As dirty of a word as it has become, it targets the specific groups, peoples etc, that are responsible for 100% of the issues.
Tim

well they have to target EVERYONE, wouldnt you feel like shit if they ONLY picked YOUR family...

they just gotta be fair so people dont get pissed off and bomb them. lol

edit:
ok just researched it. i guess they randomly select you. my bad

The key word here - If I would have spelled it correctly was Analyze.
To study methodically by separating into parts.

My contention is our Government's approuch. Scanners are part of an unsustainable Security Strategy that treats EVERYONE the same.
Your Grandmother vs a 28yr Saudi student flying one way from Yemen
to Poughkeepsie with an expired passport. Are we that stupid - two million people fly daily for Christ sake. I'm no genius but here's a start. Let's take those smuck's from TSA and put them back guarding trailers in construction sites. Then man the Airports and other major hubs with Law Enforcement and Counterintelligence folks that know the friggen difference between Nana and Habeeb...

The key word here - If I would have spelled it correctly was Analyze.
To study methodically by separating into parts.

My contention is our Government's approuch. Scanners are part of an unsustainable Security Strategy that treats EVERYONE the same.
Your Grandmother vs a 28yr Saudi student flying one way from Yemen
to Poughkeepsie with an expired passport. Are we that stupid - two million people fly daily for Christ sake. I'm no genius but here's a start. Let's take those smuck's from TSA and put them back guarding trailers in construction sites. Then man the Airports and other major hubs with Law Enforcement and Counterintelligence folks that know the friggen difference between Nana and Habeeb...

+1 Well said. Also a brief suggestion ...... Allies / Israelies . :punk:

lol thats what i always say when someone talks about them.

HABEEB!!!

Would YOU walk through the scanners with something bad? :ummm:

Look at it this way... IT'S A DETERRENT.

Think about it... It's a double edged sword!

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

I'm all for it. FUCK IT! I don't want to go down in a ball of fire and if this is one more step to secure my flight, then SO BE IT.

"Protecting our country from terrorists is meaningless if, in the process, we turn our country into something not worth protecting."

This bullshit is 100% unconstitutional. The TSA is security theater. It is only meant to provide the illusion of security. This shit is meant to make everyone feel there is a threat and to desensitize the population to the violation of their privacy and rights FOR PROFIT.

The CEO of the new TSA scanners flies on air force one with obama, next day he comes out publicly defending them. Lost my vote Obama, go fuck yourself.
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...ked-scanner-ceo-defends-naked-scans.shtml?red

There have been pushes for a nationwide biometric ID since the early 90's and the next big suprise will be the ID. Keep drinking the fucking koolaid. http://my.firedoglake.com/shekisses...w-verified-bio-id-for-179-and-skip-the-lines/

Apparently, wether or not the TSA has ever caught a terrorist is a "state secret"
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...ht-terrorist-is-apparently-state-secret.shtml

The guy who ordered the use of the body scanners now works for the fucking company who makes them. Link.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/982.html

The government can now take naked pictures of a 12 year old girl and then prosecute the same girl for having naked pictures of herself on her cell phone and force her to register as a sex offender for life.

Oh who am i kidding. Lets all just sit back and watch some highschool drop out molest our children "for our safety"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skkCpnCm7iM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3yaqq9Jjb4

onSky.jpg

Back