Coolest jumps in history!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Most cool jums in the history!

is this safe for work przemek?

Very disappointing , I thought jums meant something else ! :rofl_200:

Totally Bug-house, Shit-house nuts....every one of them!! Thanks for posting Przemek, it was very cool!! :clapping:
My plessure.

Kittinger Jump - talk about balls Dano!

From Today when I ever will hear that someone clamis that he gots some balls I will tell him to beat the Kittinger :biglaugh:

Heres the better quality of this jump:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvRG7LzKcDA

Edit:
Little more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw8OJJQ_hgk

Holy Crap Batman, I'll never fear riding my VMax again. My body hurt just watching some of that..... OUCH and nobody slammed the ground.:biglaugh:

Holy Crap Batman, I'll never fear riding my VMax again. My body hurt just watching some of that..... OUCH and nobody slammed the ground.:biglaugh:
Hahaha, thats another video.

That drop in off the building and onto the ramp was insane. Ive done some 30'-40' roll ins on skateboards but that drop in is nuts. The G forces on the transtion would be, well I dont know what the would be. Intense Im sure.

AND that squirrel suit. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO, I want to do that so bad. Its takes something like 2-300 jumps before you can get in one of those. But thats human flying. I WANT TO FLY....:punk:

PROPS TO THOSE WHO PUSH THE LIMITS:clapping:

There was an article in Popular Mechanics about some guy with a squirrel suit and rocket boots that attempted to get horizontal human flight. Nearly, but not quite. So far I don't think anyone has truly achieved sustainable flight with your body as the aircraft. Sure someone will figure it out.

One of these days I'll probably go skydiving. My neighbors I'm good friends with usually haul me off with them on their adventures....cliff jumping, sliding down waterfalls(and busting my ass), ridiculous zip lines, extreme high ropes courses, 100mph powerslides on the frozen lake in a suburban, ect. They've said they're going skydiving next summer and I'm sure I'll get vacuumed into going....they literally won't take no for an answer.

Back