Dyno for Thunder In the Valley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1967vmax

Reaction score
I posted this on the other site as well i can rent a NON-portable dyno for the weekend of thunder for $500 all day or 3 passes for $45.00 which is still a great deal. The dyno is at Ajs racing in tyrone pa about an hr from j-town. Lets have a shootout!!! :th_biggun:

That sounds like fun and a good opertunity for guys to show thier goods( put up or shut up ),not to mention what the rest off us could learn!:biglaugh:

Another reason to look forward to thunder in the valley:clapping:

Dang Garrett, I thought you were quicker than this! You know "Nobody" is the resident pot stirrer, and shit starter. Maybe you have not been keeping up to date on Mr.Novie's take on a Canuck being Pres of the VMOA. I always assumed it was an international association and never saw the conflict that he does. You get your "Max" card taken away for one day! Now go hang your head in shame.

I am guilty of not reading all the VMOA threads but thought Mr. Novie was more upset at the last group of leaders of the VMOA than Jim's dual citizenship? I guess I was off base... can Jim or bob comment?

Dang Garrett, I thought you were quicker than this! You know "Nobody" is the resident pot stirrer, and shit starter. Maybe you have not been keeping up to date on Mr.Novie's take on a Canuck being Pres of the VMOA. I always assumed it was an international association and never saw the conflict that he does. You get your "Max" card taken away for one day! Now go hang your head in shame.
a

Last edited:
I am guilty of not reading all the VMOA threads but thought Mr. Novie was more upset at the last group of leaders of the VMOA than Jim's dual citizenship? I guess I was off base... can Jim or bob comment?

I think Jimmy would be the best one to comment on this:confused2:

No idea to what Bob is referring. Know something I don't:confused2: Maybe the US has stopped letting it's own citizens in?

Getting in the US of A maybe OK. . . but what about getting back into Canada?

Sorry for side tracking this post, now back to the subject of dyno for thunder in the valley... If I can make it, count me in on the dyno. I'm going to try hard to make this one, it's sounds like a great time! I'm hoping to get some more Michigan folks to join me.

I hope we get enough people to rent it for the day, if not , then we can get it for 45 bucks for 3 passes , depending on how many of us go. I got 3 vmax'ers going so far.

Latest posts

Back