Hola desde Argentina!!!!!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give me some time my friend. I will get you answered later this evening.

Sean!

Nah... We U.S. Americans want it NOW, CHEAP, and with a smile when you give it to us... lol

Dont think thats diffrent here!

I cant even buy a polish garlic anymore, fuck!
They even started to imigrate to PL for work.

No one can win this war...

Uh the Chinese, also here are a scourge, not to mention the crap bikes that are coming to my country, sold gifts, but they are a real crap

Luciano, usando un traductor tambi?n. Su m?ximo parece bueno. Ten?a 89 antes de que consiguiera 09. Iba a decir, si todas esas drogas consiguen pasadas de contrabando encima de aqu?, alguien aqu? debo poder pasarle de contrabando un motor de aqu?. LOL.:biglaugh: Si usted se siente siempre como ?l, fije encima de algunos cuadros de su vecindad. Tengo gusto personalmente de ver pa?ses que no he estado o a probablemente nunca voluntad. Recuerdos agradables y en conseguir su funcionamiento del m?ximo bueno. Marca

?ste es el sitio que estoy utilizando traducir. No s? bueno es. :ummm:

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

Hola hola hola!!! aqui estoy!!!

Hola Luciano!!

te cuento que yo restaure una 86 hace un a?o y algo y la verdad es que Sean y el foro me dieron una gran mano!!

la moto esta funcionando 10 puntos, pero sigo ajustando detalles, etc...

Lo que necesites, contactate y te cuento bien.

--------------------------

Hello hello hello!!!!! Here I am!

Hi Luciano....

Let me tell, that a year and a half I have restored an '86, and this forum and Sean lend me a great hand!

Bike is running great, but I still adjusting some details, etc....

Anything I can help, please contact me.

------------------------------

Hi boys......A big hug from Argentina!!

Sebastian

Hola Luciano!!

te cuento que yo restaure una 86 hace un a?o y algo y la verdad es que Sean y el foro me dieron una gran mano!!

Hi Luciano....

Let me tell, that a year and a half I have restored an '86, and this forum and Sean lend me a great hand!

Sebastian

great to hear from you sebastian! you should stop by more often!

Hola Luciano!!

Hi Luciano....

Sebastian

Hola Sebastian, que chico es el mundo, segu? la restauraci?n de tu moto paso a paso, al foro de Dodge, por ahora, entro solo a mirar los trabajos que hacen, hasta que termine mi V MAX y pueda arrancar con los trabajos en mi hermoso HEMI 354, La gente de este foro me esta ayudando mucho, Sean, me enviara un motor 1300, ya que el mio esta muy roto, pasame tu mail asi puedo contactarte un abrazo y muchas gracias.

Luciano

Hi Sebastian, that boy is the world followed the restoration of your bike step by step, Dodge forum for now, I go just to look at the work they do, till I end my V MAX and can start to work on my 354 HEMI beautiful, the people of this forum is helping me a lot, Sean, send me an engine 1300, as the mine is very broken, pass me your mail so I can contact you a hug and thank you very much.

Luciano

Hola Luciano!!

Hi Luciano....

Sebastian
Where have You been? :)

I hope You did not forgot about us :biglaugh:

Good to see You again.

All set, Sean is already looking for a 1300 for me, thank you very much everybody.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Correction, I am already getting ready to take one apart for him! I'm sure you'll like the new power not just having the bike back together too.

Sean

Correction, I am already getting ready to take one apart for him! I'm sure you'll like the new power not just having the bike back together too.

Sean

I wondered...

That'll be a beast... Now order up some exhaust and a one of Seans Jet kits and you've got yourself a roadburner! :eusa_dance:

I wondered...

That'll be a beast... Now order up some exhaust and a one of Seans Jet kits and you've got yourself a roadburner! :eusa_dance:

Yes, here in Argentina there is no one engine so, I wonder, how many hp has a 1300 like this?

We dynoed one with no header and jet kit but high miles. The heads were ported by the owner with a little assistance from us. It make 132 rwhp and 85 ft lbs of torque. BUT, a fresher engine will make a little less power.

Sean

Latest posts

Back