Victory supports US military

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtoebaert-5311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, tried to post this on vmoa.net, but now I get a message 'not allowed to post on this forum' ?? Being logged in and all ??

Anyway:

Hi Guys,
True I'm from Europe but from some posts on this and the other forum (when will they be one??) I gather most of you guys feel warm-heartedly about your troops abroad.
I came across this newsbit in a local motorcycle magazine, and I thought I'd share it with you (I'm actually convinced you know about it, but since there hasn't been any post on it, I'm not 100% sure so just in case, here's a literal translation: )
"The general manager of the motorcycle brand Victory organised an action involving their dealer network to send presents to American military, be they veteran or in active duty. Victory customers or fans of the brand can vote on their favorite 'Hometown Hero' on the especially made website www.victoryheroes.com . The nominees, male or female, must be either in active duty in the American or Canadian Army or registered as a veteran. He or she with the most votes after closure of the action will receive a brand new Victory motorcycle. The 'Hometown Hero' action is in the framework of the long existing 'Operation Gratitude' that involves sending gifts & letters from people on the homefront caring about them and being convinced of the usefulness of American/Canadian military interventions abroad. Everyone making a donation at his/her Victory dealer receives a 'Victory Military Riders' pin, certain to become a collector's item in no time"
Just thought it worth sharing

Thanks for the heads up. I'd really like to get a Victory some day but I can only afford one toy payment at a time. I'd never win this contest. I'm friends with a couple city council members and the police chief but I torqued off some vol firefighters for preaching against voting for some money they wanted. It's one of those things, 'don't throw money after stupid'. Kinda like our gov't does. Plus, half the town is Mexicans. They come and go like crap through a goose.
This is good of Victory.:clapping:

Back