Some good and bad shops in NC

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtystinknape

Reaction score
I purchased my 06 at Team Power Sports in Charlotte. I have no complaints with these guys but have not dealt with them since either. They were very patient with me. I probably walked around the thing for 2 hours or so. Rode 3 hours to see it. It was hard to find a new Max in my area at the time. As far as a friendly dealership, I would recommend Honda/Suzuki of Sanford(NC). Very, very helpful and courteous. No Yamaha or Kawi though. They will bend over backwards to help you. Bought a few helmets and gloves from them. They are a small shop but that's probably why they're customer service is so good. :punk:
On a different note, there is a shop in Fayetteville NC called Meridian. They suck ass. A typical stealership in a GI town that preys on unsuspecting young Soldiers. Crappy customer service and absolutely no haggling with prices. I guess they sell enough to where they think they can be jack asses with no consequence. :bang head:

Latest posts

Back