The new max is coming!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mc Numpty, don't even get me started on the "class" of bikes. :nono0000: LOL. I reluctently recognize a few broad categories... Sport, touring, crusier, etc... I understand there are differences. Still, I'm a firm believer in the ol' Forest Gump statement: "A bike is, as a bike does"... paraphrased to be sure. Each bike should be judged by what it does, NOT what class that it is supposedly in. The original Max blended (and still does) into several.

As to weight. Or mass as you traitor Crown subjects would prefer. BTW, when are you guys going to return to proper measurements? You know, inches (as in cubic), miles.... quarter ones, pounds...not money, and most importantly PINTS :rofl_200: .

I digress. 240 kg is about 528 lbs. Can anyone find me a shaft-driven bike that has been made in the last 10 years that weighs in at that amount? The new BMW GS12 comes in at 530. Thats after a "priority" diet took it down from 581. Maybe there is one. I haven't seen it. Especially in the Big Bore crowd! I may have to start a poll. What will be the weight of the new Max? Loser buys a round of adult beverages... Hehe

I also dislike all the catagories that people put bikes into. As far as Im concenred there are very few. I see Sportbikes, Cruisers, Motards, Dirt Bikes, and Tourers.

I dont get into all the talk about standards and whatnot

Latest posts

Back