LOOKING for the crankcase breather cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1967vmax

Reaction score
Ok i have seen these on a few maxs but have never seen any for sale im looking for the chrome cover for the crankcase breather, anybody know who makes em? JIM

Sean Morley (one2dmax) should be able to get you one. He'll chrome almost anything and he's VERY well known as the best chromer of M/C parts.

Chris

LOL, jims got a ton of my chrome already. Jim, post up a sample pic so we can see what you are hunting.

Sean

On ebay there is a yellow 94 vmax for sale you can just see it in one of the pics, sorry i dont know how to transfer pics onto this site. I live in the sticks and was just able to get high speed internet. LOL

Looks like the fill bolt has some kind of chrome cover on it.

Sean

This photo...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-03-09 at 7.27.39 AM.png
    Screen shot 2010-03-09 at 7.27.39 AM.png
    159 KB · Views: 38
Interesting. I sell the kury stuff and may have to order one in at some point.

They are a factory Yamaha part off of a cruiser bike.
I used to have the oem part number. I'll go find it.

9702_lg+yamaha_royal_stars+close_up.jpeg.jpg

STR-4NK27-15-02

Ok, the section covering up the pcv assembly in the block. Yea, that's an OEM yamaha part. Not sure if they still make them?? Probably do. Worst case we have a set we took off a bike that need to be rechromed (stock chrome is OK but not all that good).

Sean

Ok Sean do you have 1 if so send it in with the stuff i just shipped out for rechrome. thanks everybody. JIM

Back