Marks exhaust pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06VMAXIMUS

Reaction score
Didn't want to break tradition, so I figured I better post pics of the new system. I still have to raise the saddlebags up some....wish I could take them off for good, but they are really handy when you need to haul stuff, especially beer!

Attachments

• system1.jpg
    system1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 83
  • new full pipe system.jpg
    new full pipe system.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 99
  • system2.jpg
    system2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 84
Thanks. After studying the pictures, the monkey is suggesting I eliminate the "popsickle" turnsignals. I keep telling him I am out of money, but he just won't listen.

Thanks. After studying the pictures, the monkey is suggesting I eliminate the "popsickle" turnsignals. I keep telling him I am out of money, but he just won't listen.
When the mod monkey speaks you must listen, money is of little concern to the mod monkey!
Looking great man! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

they look very nice man. i would talk to Sean. He has some very cheap signal options which don't look cheap and work great.

I eliminated the rubber part of the stem which shortened each one up 1 1/2" or 3" overall, looks a little better and you still get the hi-visibility value of the oem lights.

Yea, the stock ones are big! BUT, I can't even look at his picture very long before my butt starts hurting from looking at his seat - LOL!

Sean

Yea, the stock ones are big! BUT, I can't even look at his picture very long before my butt starts hurting from looking at his seat - LOL!

Sean
I have never had a problem with the Vmax stock seats, I think it's comfortable.:ummm: I must not know any better lol.... My Ninja ZX10R seat sucked!

I have never had a problem with the Vmax stock seats, I think it's comfortable.:ummm: I must not know any better lol.... My Ninja ZX10R seat sucked!
If we go to a meet this summer I'll let you try my Morley seat, I hope you'll come back from your test ride! Yep, it's that good!:punk:

With the stock seat you sit ON the bike with a cut seat you sit IN the bike. That being said... Make sure you don't get it cut too far down like me... lol

I have Sean remedying this for me now.

40 miles on a stocker and my inner thighs would burn like all hell!

Chris

Last edited:
With the stick seat you sit ON the bike with a cut seat you sit IN the bike. That being said... Make sure you don't get it cut too far down like me... lol

I have Sean remedying this for me now.

40 miles on a stocker and my inner thighs would burn like all hell!

Chris
I put a 140 miles in the saddle last Sunday, no problem.. But, I have small inner thighs :rofl_200:

Thanks for all the kind replies, guys! I have no clue how to record and post a sound clip of the pipes!!

dude my ass is dieing after 40 miles. i specifically try to avoid highways because of this haha

Make the video using a digital camera or camcorder then d/l to your computer. Then create a youtube account and upload your video from your computer. One that is done you can open it up, watch it, then copy the URL to a new post here and it will insert the video automatically!
Just that EZ!:punk:

dude my ass is dieing after 40 miles. i specifically try to avoid highways because of this haha
My mod monkey told me to have your monkey call the home office for updating! The big boss monkey keep close tabs on Sean Morley and recommends his seat, he had Sean redo his office chair!
So the word is that you need to call Sean to get your seat updated to the latest Morley Muscle specs!

Attachments

• The Boss mod monkey hard at work.jpg
    The Boss mod monkey hard at work.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 17
I read all the posts on here about how good Morley's muscle seat is,that was my first mod.............And I'm VERY VERY happy with the seat Super comfy now!!!!Highly reccommended fora reason......Take care!!!!

Latest posts

Back