#1 carb-no gas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be the float needle, could also be a plugged fuel line or plugged bonnet screen.

I looked through the fuel line when i went through the carbs so not that as the other #2 carb is getting gas and filling the bowl-What is a bonnet screen?

The screen is hidden inside the carb body, you can't see it. Would be a rarity if that were the issue....only mentioned it as a possibility.
I noticed when i had them apart there were no screens and no retaining clips on the needles.

I noticed when i had them apart there were no screens and no retaining clips on the needles.

You would have to press the float needle seat out the top of the carb body to see the screens but as I said this would be a rare problem.

There were no retaining wires on the needles? Did they have rubber tips or metal? Can you post a photo of them?

You would have to press the float needle seat out the top of the carb body to see the screens but as I said this would be a rare problem.

There were no retaining wires on the needles? Did they have rubber tips or metal? Can you post a photo of them?

Rubber but no clips holding them to the float.I know there are a few types that do hold them to the floats but none here.

Latest posts

Back