dannymax...THE MAN!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traveeee1

Reaction score
this is my first time posting here but had to tell you all about dannymax. i shipped my carbs to him from california and he had them cleaned and rebuilt and back in the mail in five days. AMAZING!!!!!!.he did a great job on my carbs. i was worried about sending them in the mail but he told me how to wrap and box them up for him. all you guys out there who are having carb issues talk with him he is THE MAN when it comes to carbs!!!!!.....thank you danny for your knowledge and your help...john

He's always been one of the most respected and helpful members of this Forum.
SUPER MEMBER......

You won't meet a more knowledgable,helpful guy, or better friend. I try to get together with Danny at least once a year. We had a memorable ride last summer when Traumahawk, Mike, Dann-o, and I went to the track to watch Zak tear it up.
Steve-o

You won't meet a more knowledgable,helpful guy, or better friend. I try to get together with Danny at least once a year. We had a memorable ride last summer when Traumahawk, Mike, Dann-o, and I went to the track to watch Zak tear it up.
Steve-o

That was a GREAT day. Its one thing to chat with people online, or by phone....etc, It was amazing to finally meet in person. It was funny, we are all sitting at the dinner and chatting like We've all known each other for years. That is the thing that i like best about this forum.

I agree with that. One of the best things about Thunder is getting to meet people you only get to communicate with electronically..

This is pretty much the only forum that isn't all full of ego. Hanging out with Eric, Brian, Sean, and "miles" (Traumahawk, redbone, morley, miles long) when I've had the chance was so normal. It's kinda weird, really. I would never want to meet a lot of people from other forums I frequent just because of how they act on the Internet.

We used to have great Tech Days when Captain Kyle was here in Florida. But he's Gone North...

Yep Kyle's a Yankee now kinda :rofl_200: I wish more could make it to thunder I know I want to travel and do Eureka and other rally's .. Danny needs to set up shop at Thunder I know I have 2 sets of carbs off to the side for him .. Hint Hint !!!

Yep Kyle's a Yankee now kinda :rofl_200: I wish more could make it to thunder I know I want to travel and do Eureka and other rally's .. Danny needs to set up shop at Thunder I know I have 2 sets of carbs off to the side for him .. Hint Hint !!!

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: I'd have to give that a lot of thought Jamie!!

Jaime, I think that you would have a blast at Eureka Springs.

Kyle can still claim Southern (rebel) status since Tenessee was 1/2 and 1/2 during that war:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_in_the_American_Civil_War

I personally was born and raised in Western New York but lived in Raleigh, NC for 25 years so according to my Southern friends I graduated from Yankee to Damn Yankee. ;)

Back