2016 - good riddance!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
I know of nobody who has much good to say about the year that is about to end (unless your name is Trumpf)...

At least we all made it through alive, and relatively sane. So let me be the first to wish ALL my fellow VMax riders here a happy, prosperous 2017!

Let all disputes be forgotten, all wrongs forgiven.

The days are getting longer, I've got a set of brake pads and Shinkos to fit to the Max, Spring is coming. Time for us to count our blessings and look to 2017 as a better year than 2016 was....

Happy New Year, my friends and brothers.

Happy New Years to everyone. I hope 2017 brings you all more positive things than negative. More joy than heartbreak. More V-Boostin' than idle.

Done and done.

In 2016 we had the most laughable but not even remotely funny election of all time, but all things considered I have no regrets. For 17 I see a Venture rally and hopefuly at least one Vmax function in this years plans. Moving further away from Rapid City and beginning some LTC travel nursing gigs. I cant complain about 16 to hard but 17 has great promise indeed. I hope for the best for all of us.

So much that hurt us, and so much to be thankful for. All the good and bad make us who we are. Lets be sure to use these experiences to help the people around us. Happy new year guys:th_party33:

Latest posts

Back