Delkevic full systems

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geordie if you go to #15 and click picture you can see the mufflers and ufo exhaust.

Dman is right the 2000 vmaxes made the most stock power.

Attachments

• user7467_pic9305_1404951214.jpg
    user7467_pic9305_1404951214.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 32
I couldn't care less about a tenth of a horsepower on a dyno that probably isn't real accurate in the first place.. Real world riding is where it's at for me. It doesn't matter one bit if my Max puts out 119, 116, or 100 HP. It's lasted 31 years and still has never left me stranded. ( fortunately every time it has misbehaved, it was in the driveway..) I wouldn't dare to ride it as fast as a few of you do. Not that I fear it blowing up, but the fact that my reflexes aren't as good as they were when I was 35 years old. Back in the day, I saw very few taillights disappearing down the road ahead of me, and more than a few headlights rapidly disappearing in my mirrors. I stopped riding that way years ago, and can honestly say I've never gotten a ticket on the Max, never seen the oil light, and never wound up on the wrong side of a hedge..

Anyone know the inside diameter of the delkevi slip ons. Where it slips onto the y adapter or mid pipe or whatever you wanna call it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think i'll look into doing the slip ons like you had on the bike to begin with Lee. I really like the way they looked and I got to hear them last year when I rode with Tom and Patrick. might as well go back to the set you had for the 122hp pull ;-)

Latest posts

Back