Dash Cam

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinks

Reaction score
I can use it on my Bike, Bus, and car. No more " he sais, she said". Video speaks the truth. Might even catch something interesting. Its on an 8 hour loop.

dash%20CAM%20001_zps4g3k69gm.jpg

dash%20CAM%20002_zpshtlywwbp.jpg

Oh geez, I'm disapointed! I was hoping for some idiot driver caught on cam & arrested by the PD when you turned the video in for him doing a 'hit & run,' or some other serious traffic infraction. I was just watching Inside Edition where they were discussing dash cams, and one of the things they had was a commercial jet crashing after flying wing to the ground across the vehicle's path.

You really disappointed me with this post, go drive around until you catch something newsworthy!

I just came back from an hour road trip and watched some of the video. I must say ,I'm impressed. There is no jiggle, shaking, or blurriness what so ever. Not a whole bunch of crazy wind noise either. The lighting is very good in late evening as well. gonna wait till its totally dark and try it.

Update- this is a most excellent choice,...even being pitch dark, with only the headlight, I can see a lot. amazing technowlgely.

What's the camera maker and model number, Mr. Jinks??

I'm curious too,i have been considering getting one for awhile. Many close call accidents in my area since people do not follow the rules of the road (red light running and turning over double yellow). I figure at some point it may provide some legal protection when if I ever rear end someone who slams on their brakes to make an illegal turn.

That is a very long loop and sounds ideal for your purposes. I'm with Miles as to what who the manufacturer is, please and thank-you.
(I'm really trying to make sure I'm very polite, I don't want to slip up when I'm a guest in Canada, since I know how brash us Americans can be.:))

That is a very long loop and sounds ideal for your purposes. I'm with Miles as to what who the manufacturer is, please and thank-you.
(I'm really trying to make sure I'm very polite, I don't want to slip up when I'm a guest in Canada, since I know how brash us Americans can be.:))

Ya ain't foolin' me, Brian. You Yooperites are more Canadian than we are.
I've seen all the plaid jackets and shirts in your closet, and heard you say "eh" after every sentence.
And you drink Molson. Case closed.

Cheers!

I can set the loop for 2, 3, and 5 minutes or turn it off completely. I'm going to set it back to 5 minutes. The camera is sold at Staples. It was $149. the make is Dod Ls 360w. The reviews are pretty good for clarity & night time driving. here is a link-
http://dod-tech.ca/product/dod-ls360w/

I will try to post a video review.....if I can figure it out, LOL

I can set the loop for 2, 3, and 5 minutes or turn it off completely. I'm going to set it back to 5 minutes. The camera is sold at Staples. It was $149. the make is Dod Ls 360w. The reviews are pretty good for clarity & night time driving. here is a link-
http://dod-tech.ca/product/dod-ls360w/

Thank you. I'm going to check out at our nearest Staples store.
$149.00 Canadian? .....
at the current exchange rate, that's about $5.65 U.S.:biglaugh:
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back