Sad News!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxviewnet

Reaction score
Our friend Dobie Gillum has passed away after a long fight with cancer. I did not know him well but through this forum and Cycle-istic. I corresponded with him back in April and he was able to help me with a backrest and rack for my bike. He seemed to be a wonderful guy and was very helpful. I would have liked to have known him better. Many others on this forum knew him well and he will be greatly missed. My condolences to his wife and family and may he rest in peace.

Man, I am sorry to hear that. I also got a backrest and rack from him. Excellent items and he was a very helpful guy. Unfortunately never met him in person, sad news indeed.

While I never ordered one of his products, I thought his VMax stuff was first-rate. A sad day for us. Best wishes during the mourning period to his friends and to the family.

Ive never used one of his products, but have heard nothing but good things about them. He was a valued member of this forum. May be RIP.

Wow!! I bought one of his backrests and had a problem with the stainless steel backing and he sent me a replacement along with the bolts and screws free of charge. Rest in peace, Dobie!!!

Latest posts

Back