Buying a V Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can trust the Captain. He's always been here to help and knows his stuff.

36,000 miles is not a concern.. If you were thinking that's excessive mileage, trust me - it's not. A well maintained VMax will do 100,000 miles, and a whole lot more... You buy from Kyle, you buy a quality machine. You can trust all of us on that statement.

You guys are right. Sean has a couple for sale too. I don't want to spend my ice fishing season working on my new bike (other than mods) haha

Sending you a PM Kyle. Thanks for talking me down off the ledge guys.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You cant go wrong with Sean either. I think you will be very happy with either, even if it requires a little road trip. I got mine from a local seller that was not knowledgeable and it took quite a bit of doing to get it sorted out.

Mine is stock (enginewise) except for a Morleys muscle jet kit and full exhaust and im delighted, just in case your not sure what to do with that extra scratch you will save.:punk:

Yeah I'm really torn between Kyle's 95 and Sean's 06. Both are very fair prices and after seeing all the votes of confidence and the posts here and talking to them each, full trust in what I'm getting. My only dilemma is if I want cost savings for a hit in age and mileage. Both sound like really great machines. And yeah no matter which I end up with, I should just start sending my paychecks to Morleys to start a mod bank...

Yeah I'm really torn between Kyle's 95 and Sean's 06. Both are very fair prices and after seeing all the votes of confidence and the posts here and talking to them each, full trust in what I'm getting. My only dilemma is if I want cost savings for a hit in age and mileage. Both sound like really great machines. And yeah no matter which I end up with, I should just start sending my paychecks to Morleys to start a mod bank...

Sean is a good guy & his bike is newer it all depends on what you want either way we both know the Vmax well & will treat you right the only mods mine has is the stage 7 with vboost still active & the kerker header with the supertrap can . I just want to put a few more miles on mine than I have . I like to make sure they are right before they go to a new home.

Sean is a good guy & his bike is newer it all depends on what you want either way we both know the Vmax well & will treat you right the only mods mine has is the stage 7 with vboost still active & the kerker header with the supertrap can . I just want to put a few more miles on mine than I have . I like to make sure they are right before they go to a new home.

I left my vboost hooked up too, IMHO its one of the defining characteristics of the bike besides being fun.

I like what Kyle has done with this bike, and the kicker for me "I really want to put a few more miles on the bike before i sell it, just to make sure" Pure Gold!! That said, Its the Carrozzeria wheels option that I could not pass up. I have been riding a Vmax for over 13 years. The Verminator is my second Vmax. I put radials on my 03 using 2 different sets of wheels and built Verminator with radials. Neutral steering, smoother ride, better traction, and shorter rear tire life. (You can't have everything). Sorry guys. Technology is a good thing and Carrozzeria's and radials make the Vmax handle like a modern motorcycle.
Just my 2 cents

I like what Kyle has done with this bike, and the kicker for me "I really want to put a few more miles on the bike before i sell it, just to make sure" Pure Gold!! That said, Its the Carrozzeria wheels option that I could not pass up. I have been riding a Vmax for over 13 years. The Verminator is my second Vmax. I put radials on my 03 using 2 different sets of wheels and built Verminator with radials. Neutral steering, smoother ride, better traction, and shorter rear tire life. (You can't have everything). Sorry guys. Technology is a good thing and Carrozzeria's and radials make the Vmax handle like a modern motorcycle.
Just my 2 cents
If I got Sean's, he'd take it back to stock for me to get it inside my budget. So, All those awesome mods would have to go away, and I'll be doing them one at a time over the next few years on either bike.

Going with the red 95! Thanks for all the help, feedback, offers and recommendations! I'm really excited and look forward to hanging out on here with you all! Happy trails!

Either choice was a winner. But the bike you're getting from Kyle is red, and we all know that red was "the fast color"! Congratulations, just make sure you have it aimed the first time you hit the VBoost!

Either choice was a winner. But the bike you're getting from Kyle is red, and we all know that red was "the fast color"! Congratulations, just make sure you have it aimed the first time you hit the VBoost!

And this is a high performance custom red pearl with a special slick wind resistant clear coat.:rofl_200:

You're in good hands with Kyle, if he's worked on it, rest assured, it's going to be a fine specimen! Enjoy!!!!!!! :punk:

Excellent choice, no regrets there. Its worth a little trip to get the right machine.

I see your in MT, excellent riding in those parts, when I break out of SD I usually end up in WY and MT first, all that wide open, there are just no words. I do believe you have a lot to look forward to this spring!

Excellent choice, no regrets there. Its worth a little trip to get the right machine.

I see your in MT, excellent riding in those parts, when I break out of SD I usually end up in WY and MT first, all that wide open, there are just no words. I do believe you have a lot to look forward to this spring!

Nice - we'll have to organize a NW meetup one of these years - I see some eastern runs on here but not much in our neck of the woods!

I like SD too - riding around Rapid City, Deadwood and Sturgis...as long as it's not during the Rally :) I was at the 70th rally and had to escape the people...headed north on a borrowed Suzuki Marauder and pulled a couple bass out of your Belle Fouche to feel less claustrophobic! :)

Back