1986 Fork seal dust covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised with my local dealer having parts for my 1992 but the parts counter employee who has been there since the early 80's said that Yamaha has a habit of using many parts across many product lines. While they have only sold a few Vmax's and no longer sell many bikes at all they do have a good inventory of parts form when they did. Their showroom has a couple cruisers and about 10 ATV/UTV's as that what is now selling. I asked if they would ever get a dirt bike like a WR250 or 450 and they said no, which is really a sign of the times I guess. It is also sad since it is where I bought my first bike, a 1975 DT250.

Get to know forum vendor, Sean Morley. His business is Morleys Muscle. You can reach him at [email protected] I would think he has these parts in stock waiting to be shipped out.

The parts you are after are also available from nearly any online, OEM retailer. Ron Ayers and Partzilla are the 2 I use most often.

Latest posts

Back