"modern medicine''

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its Been A Year Ago Today Since My Father Passed Away , 8:40 pm. Tonight , Seams Like Maybe 4 Months Ago , He Was Such A Great Guy And A Legend In Our Town , I Truly Miss Him !

I Would Like To Thank Everyone That Commented & Shared Their Stories With Me ! .. Each And Every Story Really Help Me Through These Tough Times , Especially Knowing That I Was Not Alone ! .. This Is A Great Forum & There Is A Lot Of Great People On It ! .. Thank You !

Good to know you made it through the year okay. Going back and re-reading some of your posts makes me want to go spend some time with my dad while he is still around. Probably ought to thank him for the times he spent with us as kids when we needed him most and he was there.

Remember fondly all of the good times with your dad even though he's missed now. It helps to put life in perspective. You know, the really important things, not the silly distractions that we all bitch about every day.

Trust me, it gets a little easier as each year goes by.

i'am new to this forum and i dont know you cr but i wanted to say sorry for your loss your father sounded like an amazing man.

good to know you made it through the year okay. Going back and re-reading some of your posts makes me want to go spend some time with my dad while he is still around. Probably ought to thank him for the times he spent with us as kids when we needed him most and he was there.

Remember fondly all of the good times with your dad even though he's missed now. It helps to put life in perspective. You know, the really important things, not the silly distractions that we all bitch about every day.

Trust me, it gets a little easier as each year goes by.
Thanks For The Kind Words !

is this forum where we talk about bikes and the pit stop forum for general chatter? I'm just making sure I'm using this place right.

i also dont really know you runner but must have been unbearable hard to deal with , your dad sounded like a cool guy. sorry for your loss man. Glad you got brothers and sisters on this forum to stand by you and help out in any way we can, thats what we're here for.

i I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT'S BEEN OVER 5 YEARS ALREADY ! ... IF I CAN SAY ANYTHING TO ALL OF YOU , " ENJOY YOUR LOVED ONE'S WHILE YOU CAN " AND IF THERE'S SOMEONE THAT YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO IN A WHILE , MAKE IT A POINT TO CALL THEM THIS WEEK-END !

Back