front rim

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koher

Reaction score
i found a small crack in my 03 front rim is there any places that sell factory rims or anyone in the US have one laying around they can let go

I've got a number of OEM wheels around. $50 and up depending on year and condition. Are you positive yours is cracked? There are a lot of casting lines in many of the parts on these bikes. A quick picture would be good to see as well since it's such an uncommon thing to see.

its the only other thing i can think of i havee checked the valve stem and tire with no bubbles coming but it leaks and i have taken it to 2 different shops and only thing they are saying is rim

I was getting new tires mounted and that included new valve stems. The shop couldn't get the tire to hold air, three times they dismounted the tire to replace the valvestem. The tire guy, a long-time acquaintance, was gettign frustrated. It was the valvestems, they got a bad batch! No. 4 was the ticket.

I would have the wheel magnafluxed to determine if it's got a crack. Then again, if you can get a good used one from Sean Morley for ~$50 + shipping, that may be your cheapest option.

I have a clean 85 front Rim with a good tire. It holds air just fine. Has new bearings in packages that Kyle picked up for me, use your rotors. Was going on Skullduggery but I never got around to it. $150 + shipping from Florida.

Or run an inner tube. I had a few with corrosion on the bead. A few minutes sanding the inner lip were tire sits did the trick especially if you have a way to spin a wheel fast with something.

Latest posts

Back