Post your desktop

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My desktop is of the old Redbone from 2007.
Vmaxscreenie.jpg

If I could ever find a sissy bar that didn't go sky high over 200 bones I'd be sporting one as well. I like 'em okay, but the wife would LOVE it.

I work for Volvo Trucks so:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 35
If this works for me, then this is my current desktop...I have security issues with posting my whole desktop...

This photo was taken in her original home, LA (Lower Alabama)... It is one of several in the
ebay ad that sold me this ride...

We were out n' about today!

Uncle Philthy

Attachments

• Lil' Mari 1.jpg
    Lil' Mari 1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 81
I took this one time when I was out and about...

Attachments

• nasa pic updated.jpg
    nasa pic updated.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 74
If I could ever find a sissy bar that didn't go sky high over 200 bones I'd be sporting one as well. I like 'em okay, but the wife would LOVE it.

You should check out the rice paddy,
Shawn has it on his bike. The best part is you can remove it easily when your riding solo, or put it back on when the wife is with you. If i didn't already have one, that's what i would get.

Shawn has it on his bike. The best part is you can remove it easily when your riding solo, or put it back on when the wife is with you. If i didn't already have one, that's what i would get.

Bill... could you please supply some more info as to what this is, and where it can be found?

I have been 'in search' of a reasonably affordable back bar from day one....they aren't easy to come by down this way! And Shewhomustbeobeyed says "get one!!"..or else!

Thanks, Philthy

Dreaming about warm weather and boobs ,I mean babes! [Mary and I Ocean City,MD]

Hey Herc,You look like you would be a good guy to have come over on Vmax engine removal day!I'd bet that you could bench press your whole bike if you wanted.When I rebuilt my motor I had to remove it myself and carry it down into my basement.Then carry it back up.I did have help setting it into the frame though.

Bill... could you please supply some more info as to what this is, and where it can be found?

I have been 'in search' of a reasonably affordable back bar from day one....they aren't easy to come by down this way! And Shewhomustbeobeyed says "get one!!"..or else!

Thanks, Philthy
Ya,They are the ticket,Cheaper too.

Hey Herc,You look like you would be a good guy to have come over on Vmax engine removal day!I'd bet that you could bench press your whole bike if you wanted.When I rebuilt my motor I had to remove it myself and carry it down into my basement.Then carry it back up.I did have help setting it into the frame though.

You might think so but I have a bad lower back [herniated disk] thats a whole different type of lifting ouch!

You might think so but I have a bad lower back [herniated disk] thats a whole different type of lifting ouch!

I know how that feels, reinjured my herniated disk just before Christmas and ended up on my back for 3-4 weeks - now it's not too bad

Mike

I know how that feels, reinjured my herniated disk just before Christmas and ended up on my back for 3-4 weeks - now it's not too bad

Mike

I feel for ya both, last year I crushed 3 disks in my back in a non work related accident. Took me right out of law enforcement due to me being no longer fit for duty.

I was a CADD draftsman for many years before becoming a cop, but I've been out of the loop for CADD draftsman for the past 8 years, so I'm way behind the current software and standards. So now its time to get retrained at somthing to make a living.

I feel for ya both, last year I crushed 3 disks in my back in a non work related accident. Took me right out of law enforcement due to me being no longer fit for duty.

I was a CADD draftsman for many years before becoming a cop, but I've been out of the loop for CADD draftsman for the past 8 years, so I'm way behind the current software and standards. So now its time to get retrained at somthing to make a living.

Man, that is a bad injury. Couldn't they give you a desk job in law enforcement?

Thanks, Philthy

Philthy,
The website is www.ricepaddy.com
And i'm pretty sure you have to call them once you get the phone number off their website. They don't have any info or prices on their website about the vmax backrest :ummm: Am i correct Shawn?

Latest posts

Back