Vmax logo base ball cap

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out where to get them. I ordered 5 caps with the embroidered Vmax logo from Impact Design, same people that make my shirts. The caps will be black with a red visor, and a silver Vmax logo. Should be ready about December 10, in time for Christmas. I'll be taking more orders when they arrive. Price will be $30bucks, free shipping. Will send photo's when their done......rusty:biglaugh: http://shop.impactd.com/

Thank you Rusty ! I honestly forgot all about them with everything going on with my dog , I could still get some done guys but sounds like Rusty has it covered .

OK these are for sale right now, 3 black & red caps with the original embroidered Vmax logo. I can get more in different colors. It will take about a week to get more. They are $30.00 each free shipping. Send me a PM to order yours....rusty:biglaugh:

Attachments

• 4 Vmax caps.jpg
    4 Vmax caps.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Rusty1.jpg
    Rusty1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 25
  • Vmax cap3.jpg
    Vmax cap3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 22
  • vmax cap2.jpg
    vmax cap2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
YEA RUSTY I'LL BUY ONE!!, that's going to make a great Christmas gift for my wife......I showed her what hat you were selling and she said "I got to have it". The hat I mean you guy's get your mind out of the gutter here......

Latest posts

Back