"modern medicine''

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY MOTHER & SHE SAID THAT THE DOCTORS SAID THAT THIS TUMOR , WHEN PIECES BREAK OFF THAT IF & WHEN ITS ATTACHED TO A BIG ENOUGH BLOOD VESSEL THAT HE WILL BLEED TO DEATH BEFORE THE AMBULANCE EVEN GETS THERE !..:confused2: MY THING IS , MY MOTHER IS 67 YEARS OLD , AND HOW IS THIS FAIR TO MY MOTHER ? AND HOW IS THIS " MODERN MEDICINE " ?

"PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR HIM !"

Done! I will keep you and yours on my list. If there is anything ya'll need and I can help, you got it.

Robert

Tim,

My heart goes out to you man, lost my Mom and Dad to that evil shit. You feel so helpless while it's happening to a loved one. Modern medicine seems to be just an endless experiment using human beings as test subjects. Especially when it comes to cancer. They end the agony with massive doses of morphine. Had a chance to chat with an old doctor one time, he was in his 80's. The thing that sticks out in my mind from the conversation was him saying...the only true miracle drugs are penicillin and sulfer based drugs. How true. Stay strong for your mom.

My prayers are with you.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. We will be praying for you and your family.

My Dad and Mom are both in remission. My Dad says that whenever his dr needs a yacht payment he has him come in for a check-up.

Lost my sister to Diabetes 10 years ago too, at least we still have the great memories to help us during the tough times.

Be strong, and know that you have many people praying for you.

toddbo

everyone on this forum is great ! I new there had to be other guys that have gone through this , as turbovmax called it " EVIL '' , thats a perfect name ! I thank everyone for there prayers . It just seams so wrong for a guy that has cut people out of cars & carried people out of burning houses over the last 44 years & was in the navy during vietnam , to suffer & die like this ! I'm not saying he's better then anyone else ! I don't think anyone should have to suffer & die like this !

Damn Tim, I just read this whole thread for the first time and I am very sorry to hear about your Dad. It is an evil desease that we all have seen a loved one go through at one point or another.

Stay strong for your Mom and Dad, they both need you at this difficult time.

My wife and I will pray for your Mom and Dad.

Mike

God Almighty, that's awful. I already prayed for peace for your Pop and strength for your mom to keep on caring. I'll continue, please keep us updated.

This is America. Get the man in hospice and get him as much morphine as he wants. Give him some peace.

TODAY HE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TO HAVE A TUBE PUT INTO HIS BLADDER , THE DOCTORS TOLD MY MOTHER THAT " IF THEY WERE HER , THEY WOULDN'T CALL AN AMBULANCE FOR HIM WHEN THAT TUMOR STARTS HEMRIDGING , THEY WOULD JUST LET HIM GO " HOW IS THIS HUMANE ? MY MOTHERS SUPPOSED TO WATCH MY FATHER BLEED TO DEATH ? GASP HIS LAST BREATH ? PROBABLY BE SCARED OUT OF HIS MIND & WONDER WHY SHE NOT HELPING ? WHAT THE FUCK ? THIS IS LIKE THE FUCKING TWILIGHT ZONE ! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IF THOSE DOCTORS WOULD PUT THAT IN WRITING ! AND WHAT DOES SHE SAY WHEN THE POLICE & AMBULANCE ARE FINALLY CALLED ? I LET HIM BLEED TO DEATH ? AND IS THAT GOING TO BE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWS PAPER ?:confused2:

Tim, I feel sooo bad for you and your family. This just isn't right, a person to be treated this way in his time of need - A man has the right to die in dignity if that is his fate.

Stay strong for your Mom and for your Dad.

Mike

tim, i feel sooo bad for you and your family. This just isn't right, a person to be treated this way in his time of need - a man has the right to die in dignity if that is his fate.

stay strong for your mom and for your dad.

Mike
i hear that ! Thats what i'm saying ! What is dignified about bleeding to death in your own house , while your wife is supposed to watch ? Its crazy ! If someone told me this story , its so unbelievable , i'd think they were exaggerating !

So sorry to hear about your dad, CR. Lost my mom late in '07 so I know what a difficult thing it is you and your family are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

went to see my dad again last night . He's a little more comfortable with the tube going into his bladder then he was before & the smell of death wasn't so bad ! Its just unbelievable !

C.R. I'm praying for you and your pop and your mom every night, that'll you'll all have strength and peace.
As soon as your pop can get into hospice it will be so much better for him.

I hope you get plenty of chances to go see your old man. You only get one chance to do right by your aging parents, sounds like you are doing it right.

c.r. I'm praying for you and your pop and your mom every night, that'll you'll all have strength and peace.
As soon as your pop can get into hospice it will be so much better for him.

I hope you get plenty of chances to go see your old man. You only get one chance to do right by your aging parents, sounds like you are doing it right.
thank you coffee brake & everybody ! I should find out tonight , they were supposed to meet with the hospice people today !

Back