Anyone around Watertown New York?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
I see from the VMOA the members that are in Syracuse, and further away, but anyone not a member near Watertown? Looking for a few fellow Vmax or FZ1 guys and gals to do a little riding with. I am about 30 minutes from the canadian border at the 1000 Islands Bridge crossing.

LETS RIDE!!!!

outlaws justice said:
I see from the VMOA the members that are in Syracuse, and further away, but anyone not a member near Watertown? Looking for a few fellow Vmax or FZ1 guys and gals to do a little riding with. I am about 30 minutes from the canadian border at the 1000 Islands Bridge crossing.

LETS RIDE!!!!

Hmm... I'm about 3 hours from Gananoque which is roughly where Hwy 81 crosses the border. Is that where you are talking about Dave?

Buster Hymen said:
Hmm... I'm about 3 hours from Gananoque which is roughly where Hwy 81 crosses the border. Is that where you are talking about Dave?

Yes, I am at the 1000 islands bridge (30 minutes south of it. Sometimes we go to Clayton, cross over to the big Island then over to Kingston, make the loop back to the bridge and come home that way.

David

Latest posts

Back