Switch for fan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got a 86 max and noticed a toggle switch by the engine. When should I use is, all the time or just when in traffic? On a second note, how much is powdercoating, eg wheels - chrome vs PC. My bike needs some cosmetic work and I was thinking of getting a lot of it powdercoated, handlebars, forks, grabbar etc.

Thanks for the help.

Flippa de switch and see if the fan comes on, if not, it's the T-boost.

The need, or lack of need of the switch is a small can o' worms.

People will post the info here soon. I'm sneakin' this one in under the bosses nose. bye..............

If you got the money go for it, not sure of the costs, you can take the bull by the horns and stip everything off the bike and start sanding your nuts off.... I have a 93 and I found that everything had a factory clear coat that was blistering in spots and needed attention. Good luck

If you got the money go for it, not sure of the costs, you can take the bull by the horns and stip everything off the bike and start sanding your nuts off.... I have a 93 and I found that everything had a factory clear coat that was blistering in spots and needed attention. Good luck

I ALMOST sanded my nuts off one time and let me tell you.....IT HURT LIKE HELL!

Latest posts

Back