A lot of fuel when I pulled the slide

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I heard air right side up and upside down nothing, meaning with the fuel inlet open I could not blow any air into it

Well..... it no longer has fuel coming out of the main air jet but I have my Morgan car tune hook up and only the left rear cylinder is showing anything on it. Also it will not rev with the throttle, only the choke. When it does rev it takes longer that it should for the Tom's to come down.

Good news, I got it going and it seems ok! I need to adjust the A/F screws though. I'm get a pop on deceleration. I'm going to start at 2.75. I've got 150 mains, single open supertrapp, with a two brothers header, and drop in K&n.
Can someone tell me what this wire is? I'm putting everything back together now and I am being lazy and don't feel like figuring it out!

Attachments

• IMG_2440.jpg
    IMG_2440.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 22
Good news, I got it going and it seems ok! I need to adjust the A/F screws though. I'm get a pop on deceleration. I'm going to start at 2.75. I've got 150 mains, single open supertrapp, with a two brothers header, and drop in K&n.

Can someone tell me what this wire is? I'm putting everything back together now and I am being lazy and don't feel like figuring it out!

Fuel pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's weird.... it can't be.... my bike was running fine without it plugged into anything

Follow the wires from your fuel pump.

That is not a fuel pump connector===

http://www.morleysmuscle.com/download_file/view_inline/36/

I'll have to trace that one out. Yes that is the fuel pump colors but it's plugged in. I'll post what I find.

Either the fuel pump or the radiator fan connector.

Either the fuel pump or the radiator fan connector.

I'd say Donny is right as the fuel pump connector is smaller than the one in the pic---also the fan blue wire is solid and not blue w/black.

Latest posts

Back