• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1982 Kawasaki LTD550

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
THIS BIKE IS SOLD

This bike is rough, has been sitting in a barn for five years. Would beed to have the carbs cleaned, would also need to have the seat covered, New Battery, and new throttle cables. Also one of the rear blinkers is missing. I would also clean the replace the brake fluid. The tank was lined at some point so there is no rust in it as this time. The plugs were removed and the cylinders sprayed down and the plugs put back in before storage, and I did the same just this week as well. Until the above items are taken care of the bike will not be able to be run, so you are buying it as is. This bike does have a good title and could be fixed or used for parts. Not looking to make any money on this, just move it. $200 if you pick it up in Watertown New York.

Attachments

• Kawasaki LTD550 001.jpg
    Kawasaki LTD550 001.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
David, was that bike belt drive? I had a 440 (or a 400.. can't remember) Kawi LTD that was belt drive. It was a pretty good bike.

No, It was chain Drive, We also had a CSR305 and it also was chain drive but I know they made those with Belt Drive as well. I sold it and told the guy to remove the carbs first, then I cleaned them for him. He got a battery and new plugs and oil, Should have it started up next week as soon as the throttle cables come.

Latest posts

Back