Thinking of either green or Bio

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
Well ok guys I am going to need your help with this one.

With the gas prices on the rise and my pay flat lining like blue person in the OR I have decided to go green or bio.
If I go green I will install an electric motor into the ol VMAX just havent figured out how to hook the NOS up to the electric motor yet, any help?
Any suggestions on how to keep that mean VMAX sound with an electric motor, maybe someone could send me a CD of there VMAX and I can hook a sub woofer up near the Kerker.

Or should I just convert it over to run Bio Diesel Fuel...:rofl_200:
Sorry, post have been getting a slow lately.

I've always wondered how much it would take to convert a petrol engine to diesel...
Problem is the huge compression, change camshafts, glow plugs, fuel pump (probably everything inside the engine). And a massive loss of power!

The cheapest option would be to attach pedals to the crankshaft
:rofl_200:

At the IMOT in Munich this past February, I saw a Royal Enfield that was made in India that was a Diesel. The engine would easily fit into the Max Frame. Just fab up a few mounting brackets and your proud eco friendly 435cc "Beast" will be ready to be unleashed. Probably get 500 miles to the tankful too. Just at 50MPH top speed probably.

I hope you have a strong kicking leg becasue the one that I saw had a kick starter. That has to be some massive compression.

Let us all know how it turns out. :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back