No Spam, Please...especially from knuckleheads

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Owens

Reaction score
Hi,I'm new here, how's it going?"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein---Jameshttp://james420.110mb.com

First off, I'm Catholic. Secondly, I take God very seriously. Thirdly, if you're going to push that stupid assed 'feel good about knowing nothing' practice off on others, at the very least, don't quote Einstein.

The man flip flopped more than any human in existance...even over his own theories. (Look up the universal constant if you don't think so, nimrod. Albert himself created it. He later admitted it was the worst mistake of his life...other than commenting on Budism.)

Get your shit right.
Tom

Hi,I'm new here, how's it going?"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein---Jameshttp://james420.110mb.com

First off, I'm Catholic. Secondly, I take God very seriously. Thirdly, if you're going to push that stupid assed 'feel good about knowing nothing' practice off on others, at the very least, don't quote Einstein.

The man flip flopped more than any human in existance...even over his own theories. (Look up the universal constant if you don't think so, nimrod. Albert himself created it. He later admitted it was the worst mistake of his life...other than commenting on Budism.)

Get your shit right.
Tom

Who sent that to you Tom?

I will get rid of them...:damn angry:

Chris
Also Catholic:whistlin:

He/she has been banned!
:thumbs up:

Buster! Feel free to delete him! I banned him for 2 years.

I miss all the fun! I didn't get a PM.... :wave bye::icon_rolleyes::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back