Thread Hijacking

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that plate, Redbone. It reminds me of a T-shirt this buddy of mine Butch had that he wore whenever he rode his Harley. It said, "If you can read this, the bitch fell off."

Sick, yes. But funny.

Tom

OK just so everyone is aware. There are rules to earning awards. You don't get them ALL for one occasion. So if we see someone constantly hijacking a thread then we will offer up an award. If you see it and don't want to nominate them, feel free to PM Buster or myself with a thread or multiple thread locations where the person is pulling a thread off track.
You may want to tell us NOT to say that you nominated them for one whether pirate or other.
Anyone found TRYING to get a pirate won't! Buster might give it to you but I won't!:stickyman:

Chris

I like that plate, Redbone. It reminds me of a T-shirt this buddy of mine Butch had that he wore whenever he rode his Harley. It said, "If you can read this, the bitch fell off."

Sick, yes. But funny.

Tom

Just so everyone is aware!

Tom has done a great job demonstrating how to hijack a thread 100%.:whistlin:

So what is the worst speeding ticket you have received?? I have a 131 in a 70 on the vmax with wife on back. i also got a careless years ago doing 135 in a 30, didnt get clocked though.

So what is the worst speeding ticket you have received?? I have a 131 in a 70 on the vmax with wife on back. i also got a careless years ago doing 135 in a 30, didnt get clocked though.

Forgot to mention, my speedo was completely accurate. It did read 131, I had it pegged ther for a couple miles. I was rolling on stock rims and front tire but rear was the Metzeler me880 170 tire. That tire is a little larger diameter than stock, so the size difference must have compensated/corrected speedo inaccuracy

I never watched my speedo, but I did run 10,500 R's in 5th gear a few weeks after the guy on the dyno said it'd theoretically do 165. :roll: I think the speedo was burried if I remember right, but again, I wasn't paying too close of attention. I assume that's due to the fact I have the 180 Metzler on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back