trying to get featured on youtube

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carbonvmax

Reaction score
Cool dude scitzz (on fordfestiva.com) offered to spread the word on myspace about me. Specifically my walking alone vid. I figured I would go to all of my online haunts and rally for support so I could get it all at once. You know a bigger head of steam! Anyway it would be really cool if you would email the editors at youtube and myspace and request that I get featured.
Here are the addresses
[email protected]
[email protected]
Just request that neanderpaul get featured for the song "walking Alone"

Awesome! Please!!

the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5IAQVPGKTs :

thanks!!

Yes, I have a VMAX, 1992 18,000 miles. I'm the guy that rode in the ice.....
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=833&highlight=carbonvmax&page=2

HOLY SHIT! That was awesome! I wouldn't mind having that on my Ipod! :thumbs up:

Do you have an album?

You should be VERY proud of yourself.:punk:

Thanks so much!! I have recorded around 8 hundred songs since I was about 20. I can send a CD $6 or DVD $9 or both $12.:punk: That's including shipping. Or I can email songs as well. Please email youtube and ask them to feature me. I've been waiting a long time for something like this!!

Sounded cool to me!

Emails sent!

Feel free to email music

99hulign(a)gmail.com

Sounded cool to me!

Emails sent!

Feel free to email music

99hulign(a)gmail.com
I'm trading tracks for emails to youtube requesting they feature me! I just emailed 2 songs to hulign. Thanks for the support!!

Thanks so much!! I have recorded around 8 hundred songs since I was about 20.

You wouldnt happen to have a song that says

"Sorry, Babe, I wrecked a motorcycle with you on the back, broke your leg and then treated your family like a bunch of fucking idiots"

somewhere in those 800 songs :icon_rolleyes:

Nice songs dude, keep it up:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
You do have a pretty twisted mind :punk:

Cheers:cheers:

You wouldnt happen to have a song that says

"Sorry, Babe, I wrecked a motorcycle with you on the back, broke your leg and then treated your family like a bunch of fucking idiots"

somewhere in those 800 songs :icon_rolleyes:

Nice songs dude, keep it up:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
You do have a pretty twisted mind :punk:

Cheers:cheers:
Well, I do have a motorcycle song!! :punk: It's called Long Way Home (the motorcycle song) I'll email that song an one other for an email to youtube requesting that I get featured. :thumbs up: Just pm me your email address. Thanks for the support!!

Got the tracks... Cool stuff...fowarded it to some people I thought might take the time to drop an email...The blues feel of the walking alone track is my favorite. Lots of talent you got there.

Frank :punk:

Rock on Frank! I appreciate it!! I plan to do a studio version of Walking Alone soon. I'll shoot it to you in an email when I get it done. :punk:

Back