Where the hell have I been ???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil-3446

Reaction score
Finally done with the god awful USBC tour this year and ready to Max ;)

What did I miss :confused2:

Neil

Neil,Did you win any big money?At least you are back home.Time to take Barney out for a spin.

Welcome back!

What's USBC?

I think the only thing you missed was 4gasem/Chris finally lost his virginity:rofl_200:

Rusty

US Bacon Conference.

Actually, think it's something to do with bowling.

Welcome back Neil, good to see you back!

You suck. I haven't ever bothered to try the competitive bowling thing. I only bowl once a week and in a mixed league that is far from being competitive. I had to set averages this year with both hands since I hurt my right elbow halfway through the year.

I ended up with 201 for right handed average and have two weeks to go on the left and will be in the low 120's with it. I am finally getting it figured out and am more like mid 140's with the left now.

Sean

Wow Gang....

Things have not changed a bit :punk:

Good to be back and ready to get Max done finally.

Gonna do the tour one more year and if I can't get exempt status, I'll just go back to regional play since the money is easier.

Do we have documented proof of Chris going all the way with a girl :confused2:

Shout outs to Sean, Shawn, Mark, Mark, Rusty, Mike, Buster, Brian, Chris and the rest of ya'!!!

:cheers:

Neil

Welcome back!

What's USBC?

I think the only thing you missed was 4gasem/Chris finally lost his virginity:rofl_200:

Rusty

W.T.F. is that?

Oh NO YOU DI ENT!:smileystooges:

:biglaugh:

Did you all forget that I can ban all you fuckers?:confused2::whistlin:

:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back