Newb to the site

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RowdyMax

Reaction score
Hi all. I stumbled on this site from a link posted on VMOA, which I've been a lurker so far. Looks like a great forum you have here so I thought I'd jump in.
Up until now I usually talk motorcycle related stuff on another forum, which started out as a Suzuki site then morphed into most other brands...except Vmax...those bastages. Seriously, it's a fantastic group, but I needed to get with the guys and gals in the know re: Vmax.
The Vmax has always been THE BIKE that has drawn me. Timing just wasn't right- until now.
I'm finally on the cusp of putting a Max in the stable, and would like pick your brains a bit before buying. I'll post my dilema in the appropriate place. Looking forward to getting to know you all better. Liking what I see so far. Cheers, :thumbs up:

Welcome! There are some really smart folks on here. There are lots of us who have done a great many mods too. You should be able to get some great information to assist you with your (imminent) purchase.

Glad to have you!

Welcome,

Don't be skeered to ask all the questons you want.

Thsi is a flame free forum:biglaugh:

Rusty

Hi all. I stumbled on this site from a link posted on VMOA, which I've been a lurker so far. Looks like a great forum you have here so I thought I'd jump in.
Up until now I usually talk motorcycle related stuff on another forum, which started out as a Suzuki site then morphed into most other brands...except Vmax...those bastages. Seriously, it's a fantastic group, but I needed to get with the guys and gals in the know re: Vmax.
The Vmax has always been THE BIKE that has drawn me. Timing just wasn't right- until now.
I'm finally on the cusp of putting a Max in the stable, and would like pick your brains a bit before buying. I'll post my dilema in the appropriate place. Looking forward to getting to know you all better. Liking what I see so far. Cheers, :thumbs up:

Hmm... I wonder who posted the link... :whistlin:

Enjoy the site and welcome.

Latest posts

Back