loosen the sissy bar ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave741

Reaction score
hi everyone , i want to get rid of my sissy bar . does anyone sill have the little hadle from the back of the seat from when thay put thair sissy bar on .

The stock grab bar and the factory sissy bar are two complete different parts. They bolt on in the same places and both have the reflector mount. There may be a "hoop" that bridges the gap once the upper portion of the sissy bar is removed but I'm not sure.:hmmm:
If you are looking to sell/ trade your sisybar..... contact/ PM your fellow VMF member UnclePhilty, he is looking a sissybar right now. He may even have a grab bar for you??????? :ummm:

If he doesn't, I have nice bars on hand I can always trade you with (and maybe even some cash or one of my chromed stock grab bar's).

Sean Morley

I'll be keeping my factory grab bar, and all other stock parts I may replace someday, in the event that my bike is ever passed on to another...

I'm not real fond of the factory 'stock' sissybars/backrests, as they have a higher stance, then I would like....But thanks anyway...

Uncle Philthy

Back