Next generation Vmaxxer!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
After helping me polish the scoops then put the bike back together my little guy wanted to sit on my Max.... had to take pics and post, this is yet another reason to love motorcycling:punk:

Attachments

• cam on Max.JPG
    cam on Max.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 44
  • cam on Max2.JPG
    cam on Max2.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 37
  • cam on Max3.JPG
    cam on Max3.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 26
Your boys smile/big grin pretty much says it all.

I have some similar pics with my son at about the same age, memories that will last for both of you a lifetime.

Thanks for sharing!

Mike

You just reminded me of one from years past.
My dad sat two brothers on his triple one day. Those brothers rode everywhere together.
h2.jpg

Keep that picture. It's a good memory.

Now that photo brings back some memories!!!!! Remember my first time sitting on my Dad's Yamaha. Was a green 125cc Enduro style bike from the early 70's....... Then I got my YZ 80 shortly thereafter........:punk:

Now that photo brings back some memories!!!!! Remember my first time sitting on my Dad's Yamaha. Was a green 125cc Enduro style bike from the early 70's....... Then I got my YZ 80 shortly thereafter........:punk:

Kinda like this?

Attachments

• lastscan-3.jpg
    lastscan-3.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 23
Love the pics people:clapping: Here is one for you all. My daughter 4 years ago with 2 of my Mags. She loves to ride and thinks my Vmax is mean like mom :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back