My Sister Rene Miner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
In Sept 2013 My sister was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. It was devastating at age 47 she had so much more life to live. My family and I rallied around her dropping everything else to help her with this process. My brother in law and me spend every moment one or the other with her during this battle. I dropped out of sight from work and social life. My sister and I were 13 months and a week apart so we grew up very close. She was my best and oldest friend. We supported each other throughout life and I was lucky enough to be there for her through this ordeal. On May 29th 2014 my sister lost her fight and was taken.

I cannot to this day think about her without breaking down. She taught me this though....Life is short, Live It. I have been out of pocket during this whole time and only recently started focusing back on my bikes and dreams. She would want it this way.

Gone but never forgotten Letitia Rene Miner

I' m sorry for your loss. Having lost my brother to a motorcycle accident many years ago I can tell you the hurt does fade but never goes away. I will always remember my brother exactly as he was, full of life and happy. Life is short, try to stay focused on the good.

So sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Sisters are to be cherished daily and something about you will want to protect them always.
I lost my mother to cancer when she was 49- her mother passed from cancer at 49 and my moms younger sister passed from cancer at 49. I have 3 older sisters.
I know personally not a day goes by without missing them. You have my condolences.

Sorry for your loss.
I lost my sister to cancer a few years ago and my father a few years before that.

I appreciate all the uplifting words and thoughts.

One thing that my sister was always proud of was my enthusiasm for motorcycles. She was always to afraid to ride on other than the little scooters but she never dissuaded me from them. I am getting back into the groove and bought another 85 max to rebuild and trick it out.

Im naming this bike after her and when I ride it I know I will have her smiling down on me.

I appreciate all the uplifting words and thoughts.

One thing that my sister was always proud of was my enthusiasm for motorcycles. She was always to afraid to ride on other than the little scooters but she never dissuaded me from them. I am getting back into the groove and bought another 85 max to rebuild and trick it out.

Im naming this bike after her and when I ride it I know I will have her smiling down on me.
It will definitely make you smile.
I bought my Max from my Brother who passed quite a while ago and I still smile every time I ride it and it makes me think of him.

Our condolences for your loss. You will see her again some day. She is in a better place, waiting for the people she loved here on Earth to join her there...

So very sorry for your loss,God bless you and yours.Keep on going,She is the angel on your shoulder.

My condolences may she rest in peace. I lost my younger brother and fellow motorcyclist at age 50, I still think of him every time I get on Redbone. Not 9 months later I lost my next older sister who also loved to ride on motorcycles, when she would ride on either my brothers or mine she would always say "Doesn't this piece of shit go any faster". She liked the Vmax for the loud exhaust and "how damn fast it is". Think of your sister often she will be right there with you enjoying the ride.

Latest posts

Back