Muscle Handlebars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, didn't realize I did not have a thread for this product yet.

Here are the bars we offer (we usually keep drag bars and superbike bars on hand though sometimes I have the others). Superbike bars are by far the most popular.

I don't have the OEM specs so if someone has those please feel free to add the info.

Specs on our bars are as follows (Width / Rise / Pullback / Price (all are chrome unless otherwise noted - BUT we can powdercoat any bar on request):

In stock:

Drag Bar - 28" / 0" / 3.84" / $20 (black or chrome)
Superbike - 29.2" / 3.04" / 3" / $25 (chrome) $30 (black)
European - 30" / 2.4" / 4.8" / $25

I can order (and sometimes have on hand):

Daytona - 29.2" / 5.36" / 3" / $25
Touring - 28" / 4.2" / 4.2" / $25
LTD - 30" / 4.8" / 7.2" / $25
Highhawk - 28" / 7" / 9.2" / $25

Shipping is pretty awkward due to the shape. Add $15 for shipping.

Later,
Sean Morley

Attachments

• Handlebars.JPG
    Handlebars.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 688
Couple of pics I have handy right now of the superbike bars.

Sean

Attachments

• Sean 2.jpg
    Sean 2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 640
  • Side View Muscle Bike 1.jpg
    Side View Muscle Bike 1.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 808
Here is the superbike bars on my Max. They are a nice upgrade from the stock bars, and they give you a bit more forward seating position.

Attachments

• DSC00872.jpg
    DSC00872.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 799
http://www.vmaxforum.net/album.php?albumid=339&pictureid=2613
I don't sell any bars. Just thought I would add some info on the bars on my bike- they are very near the limit for the standard cables/hoses.
I have 2" risers fitted and the bars have 1" rise built in too. I like the high look.
They look similar to your european bars but have a support bar.
Regards
Bill
album.php

Hey Sean,

Any pics of the European bars installed? Also, in your opinion how do they compare to the Superbike bars? I just installed a set of drag bars matching the specifications as the ones you have available and I'm not sure I'm sold on them, so before I go any further I'd like to consider the options.

Thanks.

The euro bar is pretty much the exact same bar as a "Sportmax" bar which I think he has pics of (I think it IS the exact same bar actually). Similar to stock but wider.

Sean

The euro bar is pretty much the exact same bar as a "Sportmax" bar which I think he has pics of (I think it IS the exact same bar actually). Similar to stock but wider.

Sean

Thanks for the quick answer. I'm trying to compare online without having seen the bars, so any info helps. Wish I could find a longer set of drag bars since they are about the look I'm going for, but the 28 inch wide bar has things a little crowded and close to the fake tank.

We could custom up a set by adding length to the bar. The grip should cover up any weld discolorations. You can get Flanders bars in the longer length too.

Sean

What are the specs on the stock bars so i can compare with others .
I take it this mod always fixes the vibe factor .
Im seem to do a reasonable amount of kms on my Max (16000 in 17 months) what sort would siut me as it gotta be kind on my back ? :punk:

New Gen 2 Bars coming soon. Here's a sneak peak.

Attachments

• IMG_5339.jpg
    IMG_5339.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5340.jpg
    IMG_5340.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5343.jpg
    IMG_5343.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5344.jpg
    IMG_5344.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5345.jpg
    IMG_5345.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5347.jpg
    IMG_5347.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 105
Hey all, I'm looking to get a set of Sean's superbike bars for my '05. Can someone post a pick of the fitment in the mount so I can see how much gap there is that everyone is talking about? I understand it doesnt clamp tight due to the tightness of the center of the bar.

Thanks in advance!

Sean are the pictures of the super bike bars with a 2 inch riser on them or is that a stock mount? was looking to get some but don't know if I'll need my riser then or if I should just get the drag bars. I don't wanna be hunched over but more upright with straight arms

I am not sure what his setup is exactly. You could run a Genmar Riser (we sell them) along with the bar to get the same approx position but the changed wrist angle. You could try the bar only then add the riser if that's not enough to get you comfortable.

Sean

Latest posts

Back