One Year.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
I've been retired one year today. Those of you who told me it was gonna be great were absolutely right. Here's to 15 or 20 more..

Congrats. Retirement will never happen for me. Will have to work till the day I die. Always envious of those that get to retire.

Sometimes I think I'm busier now than when I was working 6 days a week. But I don't have to anymore unless I want to. Isn't it great Bill?

I worked in an envelope factory for 39 years. Wound up in the shipping department, driving a forklift - narrow aisle pallet picker. The joint closed after over 120 years this past May.. Sad.

I worked in an envelope factory for 39 years. Wound up in the shipping department, driving a forklift - narrow aisle pallet picker. The joint closed after over 120 years this past May.. Sad.

Congrats!I am jealous.I can relate to your job.I work on a forklift in the shipping dept.of a iron foundry for 21 years now.I got about 10 years left myself depending on the stock market of course .Enjoy it!!

"Narrow aisle pallet picker" almost sounds derogatory. Lol. Congrats on the successful retirement.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I figure I drove this thing at least 10,000 miles over the years. It will run in a narrow aisle 6 inches wider than the truck. It's guided by a wire buried in the floor.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 10
Congrats! Glad your enjoying it.
I was involved in a few super ultraflat whse floors for the lifts you were running.
Let's just say one of them was guarded REALLY REALLY good.
If a paper cup went over the fence, there were armed guards there in seconds!
In theory, I can retire in 4yrs. I'll have 34yrs in.
I'd like to chop down my son's student loans 1st.

Latest posts

Back