Tail Lights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemax04

Reaction score
You've seen the lady's eyes, well here are her errrrr ahhhh hmmmmmm, you know. These were made famous by Caddy's in the 1970's era. Had a set on my 1957 T-Bird and just always liked them. Many show custom cars used to go with these. You just have to admit, they are sexy looking but not for you.

Attachments

• Bullets.jpg
    Bullets.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 87
  • RunningLights.jpg
    RunningLights.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 145
Actually Mike I like them, they make it look like you are going fast:)
like after burners, though I wouldn't use them in this location.
I also like the fins though not may taste but at least they match

mikemax04 said:
You've seen the lady's eyes, well here are her errrrr ahhhh hmmmmmm, you know. These were made famous by Caddy's in the 1970's era. Had a set on my 1957 T-Bird and just always liked them. Many show custom cars used to go with these. You just have to admit, they are sexy looking but not for you.

Last edited:
Glad to see a softer tone. All the posted mods from me and others are NOT up for approval. This is NOT a contest of any kind. You need to understand we are only trying to encourage others to perform their own mods with their own creative ability. Some might just need a little nudge to try something on their own, and that's what this is all about. Everybody buying the same tail light mod defeats the purpose and might as well just stick with the stock version. I'm NOT looking for approval from others. If someone likes what I did, I'm happy because my mod made them happy. When you bring up LOCATION, again you want others to confirm to your taste. When you realize that taste is a very individual thing, you won't have the need to criticise. This would be a very drab existance with everybody having the same cookie cutter taste. I think your front fender spacing looks rediculous, but hey, I don't mind because it's not my bike. This is NOT about "ONE UP-MANSHIP", just making ideas a reality.

My buddy told me to make some kind of flaming device from the mufflers because they look like afterburners. I'm not convinced that would be a good idea, especially with a cop watching the action. It would surely make the Harley guys stand up and take notice.

Latest posts

Back