Any Vmax Rider's play PS3 - GT5 game

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagco1

Reaction score
It would be nice to get some vmax rider's racing the game GT5 together.

You wont find a video game in this guys house lol. Was just never into sitting inside playing games on tv/pc even growing up we were always outside building go carts,mini bikes ,tree forts we had Atari in the house but I dont think it was played more than 20 times . Even today almost 50 years old I still am found outside doing things & not playing on this . This forum & reading our fb (we both have friends on it ) is about the only time im on here. Call me old ? lol

I am playing GT5 some hours every weekend.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I never got into console games, well I do have a Nintendo game that I used to play duck hunt on, probably doesn't count though, LOL.
I played WoW to lvl 80, it was fun for a while, then was addicting, but then it got old/ or I did. Shortly thereafter bought my Vmax and I haven't looked back! My nephew tried to lure me back in by purchasing me Diablo3 for my birthday last year but other than loading it up and reactivating my Blizzard acct I never even fired the game up.
I think the MM kept slapping me upside my head telling me that there's more important things to do.

"GT5" I thought that was what you used when you ran out of "WD40". I guess im just getting old.

I used to play GT3. I haven't owned a console since PS2 was new. The new ones are sick but I can't sit in front of a TV when I have a list of things to get done. I always have a list of things to get done haha. Don't get me wrong, when I do fire up a friends console (xbox or PS3) I can still run some game. Some things you never lose.

I just got GT5 yesterday, could not take the lack of action!

I played a little bit and still getting the hang of things. Message me privately and we can exchange handles.

I been playing on it for about 1.5 years, It's cool to meet people around the world and play with them. My son gave it to me the hole setup for my birthday.

Attachments

• gt5 111.jpg
    gt5 111.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 24
  • gt5 110.jpg
    gt5 110.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 24
  • gt5 114.jpg
    gt5 114.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Well Im a console lover since I was a 5 yo kid my dad bought me a commodore 64 which was not
clasical console but this is the momet when it started. Maybe I'll post just a list of consoles i've owed:

-C64 and AMIGA 600(dosent really count as consoles)
-Pong
-Atari 2600
-NES
-SNES
-N64
-Gameboy
-Gameboy Color
-Sega Megadrive
-Sega Saturn
-Playstation 1
-Playstation 2
-Playstation 3

...and even one arcade machine with Super Street Fighter 2 with vitrual sound..

Playing games on PC sucks!

Well Im a console lover since I was a 5 yo kid my dad bought me a commodore 64 which was not
clasical console but this is the momet when it started. Maybe I'll post just a list of consoles i've owed:

-C64 and AMIGA 600(dosent really count as consoles)
-Pong
-Atari 2600
-NES
-SNES
-N64
-Gameboy
-Gameboy Color
-Sega Megadrive
-Sega Saturn
-Playstation 1
-Playstation 2
-Playstation 3

...and even one arcade machine with Super Street Fighter 2 with vitrual sound..

Playing games on PC sucks!

wow i have a Atari 2600 in a box in the closet. ps1,ps2, i have them to.
N64 I not aloud to play on it funny.

I have a PS3 and I'm always trying to find a good motorcycle racing game. I play need for speed alot and also uncharted 1, 2 and next will be 3. I loved GT3 but haven't tried GT5 yet but I'm sure when I get out of my current financial hole I'll get it and then check with you guys and do some online racing. These games are awesome now. Alot different than the old Nintendo but Legend of Zelda is still one of my all time favorites.

Latest posts

Back