coil conversion harness

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent out a slew of harnesses this morning! Canada / United Kingdom / Thailand / and the USA! For all that want a harness I think I might be out, I will have to look at my book again and compare the remaining stock to the "hold a set for me " list. If you are wanting one please email me @ [email protected]
Thanks Gannon

Most of you in the USA will receive your harnesses today or Mon, if you do not, let me know and i will check on the USPS number. Sorry I have too busy to email all the #'s out to everyone.
Thanks Gannon

Gannon!! I received my harnesses today. They look great! Very, very nice. I'm very excited about putting these on and I'll do it this weekend. Thanks!

More soon . . .

Gannon!! I received my harnesses today. They look great! Very, very nice. I'm very excited about putting these on and I'll do it this weekend. Thanks!

More soon . . .

Bon! Enjoy!! thanks for all of your imput

Gannon

Alright! I know a few of you have your conversion harnesses already. Who has them installed?
G

I installed mine today !!
P1080333a.jpg P1080334a.jpg
I was trying to decide between Denso & Mitsubishi coils
P1080339a.jpg
1: Multimeter test, 2: Denso coil, 3: Mitsubishi coil
P1080335a.jpg P1080336a.jpg P1080337a.jpg
1.3ohm vs 0.3ohm :ummm: so I decided on the Denso coils and everything clicked together perfectly

John: Your Denso coils... off of a GSXR, Hayabusa or other? How'd they fit?

Just trying to find some myself. Trying to decide on the short ones or the long ones.

Gannon's harness' really look the goods. I hope to get in on the next batch.

G Man

Just trying to find some myself. Trying to decide on the short ones or the long ones.

G Man

Denso coils are off a GSXR 600 K4, fit perfectly, not too long and not too short

G Man

G Man , the Hayabusa's coils seem to cost more than the regular GSXR's. The Hayabusa coils 01-07 are 5" long. I also know that 2007 1000 GSXR coil # 129700-4400-J0440 are also 5" . Now John's coils are # 129700-4800-J0480 and are around 5 1/2" long. What ever coils you get please let me know the what bike / year , Denso part # , length , and ohm's. I am trying to get a data base of information together to help you guys. right now my list is short. I have bike yrs, cc's and Denso part # but not the length and the ohms. Thanks Gannon

Shawnlee,
I sent you a PM , and yes I am still making them. Infact I am working on what might be the last run of them. Although I am not for certain if that will be the case.

Gannon

I have some on the way to me (meant for other bikes here but I am sure we can work something out).

really curious about these!

still have any or making any?

Yes these are still available :punk: However we do not sell just the harnesses seperately anymore. Due to circumstances that have come up in the past, from other sales. They come in a kit form including: harnesses, used coils, NGK plugs , T-Boost adapter (NC) and installation manual

Thanks Gannon

Latest posts

Back