Helmets with build in blue tooth

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgswss

Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of the new helmets with the build in blue tooth? Just wondering if you can hear over the wind noise and If the other person can understand you with all the wind noise

Thanks!

Craig

I have the sena snh10 and love it. People can't tell I'm even on the bike and I play my music off my phone too.i know that doesn't fully answer your question but I'd look into it as it doesn't limit your helmet choice.

I have the HJC IS-MAX BT which uses a Chatterbox XBi2-H. The helmet itself is great. The bluetooth part... soso. It's not loud enough to actually use at anything above 30mph. Sound quality when playing music is pretty terrible.

That being said I can hear an incoming call and answer it enough to tell the caller to hold on until I pull over. At low speeds or a standstill, it works well enough.

I have the sena snh10 and love it. People can't tell I'm even on the bike and I play my music off my phone too.i know that doesn't fully answer your question but I'd look into it as it doesn't limit your helmet choice.

Ditto! They are awesome, I would never use anything else :punk:

G

The Bell helmet I'm selling has recesses for Bluetooth, price dropped to $125 never been worn.

I have the Sena bluetooth. It gets us by from bike to bike. I've got a $45.00 ipod Shuffle that I play MP3's into the headset. More than loud enough when wearing a full faced helmet. Also OK when using the open faced helmets, but the intercom b/w bikes don't work worth squat at hwy speeds with the open faced helmets. I already had the Sena sets when I bought my HJC bluetooth chatterbox comatible helmet, and so, have never bought the matching chatterbox units.

J&M Audio sells kits that can e installed in any helmet if your brave enough to do the surgery.
Kit I bought isn't one with bluetooth, just audio and helmet to helmet communication and the sound quality is very good with full face helmet. It has a separate box to dump all the inputs in and it sorts them out by priority, radar detector audio, phone, voice, music...I havent looked lately to see what technology they have now...I mostly use it for music cause it jacks the power up from my MP3 so I can actually hear it..

Latest posts

Back