• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aw, man!!!!!!! 1988 red Vmax FS (not mine!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds nice, although it alllways bugs me when people don't post pictures (or at least a link to pics) of something they are trying to sell.

Yeah I saw that, the problem with that is if you decide the bike is just not for you, or you find/buy one you like better then he has your email address....I went through this when I was looking for my Max...in fact I still get emails from two guys offering to lower the pirce on their bikes even after I told them I had allready bought one....

I would much rather have the info and few pics posted with the add, then I could decide weather it was worth emailing or calling the guy to get more info or pics.......just my opinion though....

Oh I get it now.

I use a dummy hotmail address for anything I don't want to be bothered with.

It seems the new VMOA buy/sell has very minimal photo postings. I wonder if it's a pain in the ass to attach pictures?

Well I just hope someone near, or in Pocatello picks it up so we can share the Vmax "feeva".

Last edited:
A seperate email address is a great idea, I'll have to remember that in the future....

Latest posts

Back