Vmax Build Inspiration (pics ;)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURBOVMAX

Reaction score
Gen 1 Vmax Build Inspiration (pics ;)

Hi All,

My older younger brother has decided to build another Vmax. My role will be to supply him with parts collected over the years. I keep going back and looking at pics I've lifted over the years. Sooo I thought maybe a good thing to do is get them in one place. Don't know where a lot of these pics came from... otherwise I would give full credit to the bike owners or photographers. If someone does please tell us. Don't want offend anyone.

With that said... if I've posted a pic of a members ride or someone that would not like it posted please let me know and I will remove the link and pic. Please post a picture of your bike. If you have a picture and don't know how to size upload or host it. Just send it to this email address [email protected] and I'll host/post the pic for you.

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture10.jpg

The last orange one in the first post and the white and black one in the second post are both amazing.

I love that frame brace on the orange one but that thing is damn expensive.

WOW! What an amazing collection of VMax's! I absolutely love the EVIL-RELIKT all blacked out. But can that even be called a VMax? All thats left is the motor, couple bits of the frame and the radiator! So effin mean looking!!:angry flame devil: I'd show you a pic of my bike, but its got nothin on these!!! Cant wait to see what direction he will take! Keep us posted for sure!!

They are all absofreakingly sick! Especially the last one. I had to doubletake with the headlight. I'm partial to the second pic of the one by the fountain in post 2. Wish I had the bling for them rims....drooool.

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

Thanks for sharing the pics! All are bad ass but my favorites are Evil-Relkt and the other black V Max with the super fat tires. That black lace bike with the nice ass is sweet too.:rofl_200:
Mike

Back