Vmax Build Inspiration (pics ;)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be my inspiration. I plan on leaving my red highlights for now but if I don't like, I'll completely murder my ride out. Ordered 6 cans of Black Bed Liner. I'm hoping it'll look nice and not have to worry about scratches.

Have you gone to their website, they do some amazing work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id-pfbhlT30

This is going to be my inspiration. I plan on leaving my red highlights for now but if I don't like, I'll completely murder my ride out. Ordered 6 cans of Black Bed Liner. I'm hoping it'll look nice and not have to worry about scratches.

Man deek, that effer has a 'tude just sitting there. Be sure you take pics along the way. It'll look sick. I bet you like what the did to the scoops. :) Good luck

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

Fantastic collection, Thanks Gary! My favourite is also the bottom one. I just do minor modifying every winter but not in the same league with those top skilled builders. Still my real favourite is in my garage :D

Attachments

• 20120405_195143.jpg
    20120405_195143.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 20120130_155921.jpg
    20120130_155921.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 42
Fantastic collection, Thanks Gary! My favourite is also the bottom one. I just do minor modifying every winter but not in the same league with those top skilled builders. still my real favourite is in my garage :D

Lol love the placement of that nos bottle.

Fantastic collection, Thanks Gary! My favourite is also the bottom one. I just do minor modifying every winter but not in the same league with those top skilled builders. Still my real favourite is in my garage :D

Love the wolf on the scoop. The color on the hoses add a nice subtle touch that gives your bike a very nice and polished looked.

Love the wolf on the scoop. The color on the hoses add a nice subtle touch that gives your bike a very nice and polished looked.

Thx man! I hope the crowd will like it too. It?s gonna be at the exhibition next September. Welcome to the Extreme Car Show and Petrol Circus Finland 2012 :punk:

Thx man! I hope the crowd will like it too. It?s gonna be at the exhibition next September. Welcome to the Extreme Car Show and Petrol Circus Finland 2012 :punk:

Planning on getting the colored tubes too, but in white. I have the engine out so it's a matter of replacing all the old rubber now.

Your doing a great job! Looks like you're in league! A little at a time is the best way to do it... fun when you look back at pics. Never look back at the receipts for your purchases :smile:

Think I have the bro talked into the red one look.

I'm going to add this cafe to this tread... because it does inspire!

Facebook for more Philippe Latisane The nicest cafe style I have seen. It's hard to get away from that street fighter look.

Picture24.jpg

I would remove the side panels on that one or mod them to fill the gap... But in that case i'd just leave them off...

That one reminds me of the project from the man who fabs the bling that i want to bolt onto my max. the headlight isn't my cup of tea, but thinking about something that was said in another thread, these bikes are only limited by one's imagination. i especially like the last pic where the bike is winking at you. :rofl_200:

Attachments

• DSCF1143.jpg
    DSCF1143.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF1145.jpg
    DSCF1145.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF1146.jpg
    DSCF1146.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF1147.jpg
    DSCF1147.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 23
That one reminds me of the project from the man who fabs the bling that i want to bolt onto my max. the headlight isn't my cup of tea, but thinking about something that was said in another thread, these bikes are only limited by one's imagination. i especially like the last pic where the bike is winking at you. :rofl_200:

Isn't that JoeBar's (Steve's) bike? I know those are his rad and frame Infills, just dont think I've seen a pic of the whole bike. That one doesn't have the carb covers he makes though. Nice bike though.

Amazing..all it takes is a bit of $$$ and imagination

Latest posts

Back