VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked her about seeing what colors are available.
I asked her what shades of Red were available.
This is the answer I got from her.
"The only red that I have is a cardinal red. Deep red. We rarely work with vinyl anymore, so that is why there are no colors on our website (hard to see colors over the internet... each monitor can show colors differently)."

I asked her about seeing what colors are available.
I asked her what shades of Red were available.
This is the answer I got from her.
"The only red that I have is a cardinal red. Deep red. We rarely work with vinyl anymore, so that is why there are no colors on our website (hard to see colors over the internet... each monitor can show colors differently)."

The response I received from her after emailing a close-up of my paint was that she has a red that looks pretty close and if I wanted to be sure to send a SASE to her and she would send me a vinyl sample. I'm contemplating doing this but I'm also thinking of just going with the black.....discisions, decisions.......

The response I received from her after emailing a close-up of my paint was that she has a red that looks pretty close and if I wanted to be sure to send a SASE to her and she would send me a vinyl sample. I'm contemplating doing this but I'm also thinking of just going with the black.....discisions, decisions.......

Yeah she gave me the same response. But I'll bet ya the color that is close is Cardinal Red. LOL!

I'm just gonna order the decals. I'll try them in Cardinal Red. If I don't like em, I'll find a different shade later and redo them.

She's probably like "holy crap, he said he was going to let people know but I didn't expect this"

lol

A trick I used several weeks ago on a very expensive car $200k+ to add temporary flames to the sides, he wanted to know how it would look before I painted it. So I made up a mixture of car polish and water so that I can brush on a thin layer and let it dry. Make sure you have an even coat then shoot the paint on. After its dry, lightly buff off the polish and overspray.

I got my vinyl stickers today and put them on. They look pretty good....especially for the money...

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

I'm waiting on mine to arrive.

Man... Carrie at Show Prints is either happy as a GI in Amsterdam, or she's wishing she's never heard of YAMAHA. LOL!

As you can see I got mine on and think they look pretty good.

But I was just wondering if I'll have any problems with them sticking later down the road?? Maybe after washing a few times (I'm sure heavy pressure will be a no-no) or having the sun do it's thing to them after a couple years?? Who's had them on the longest here? And how are they holding up and sticking?? Either way for the cheap money they're a nice dress-up item........

I assume these have been available for a while now and I just found out about them. Or is this a pretty new product??

They last quite a while. Just keep a good coat of wax on them and you're golden. Hot water and/or pressure washers will remove them...

Is that M a bitch or is it just me?

Looks good Mike!

They last quite a while. Just keep a good coat of wax on them and you're golden. Hot water and/or pressure washers will remove them...

Is that M a bitch or is it just me?

Looks good Mike!

LLLLLL.....Yeah, the "M"'s & "H"'s were the least pleasant....LLLLLL

As you can see I got mine on and think they look pretty good.

But I was just wondering if I'll have any problems with them sticking later down the road?? Maybe after washing a few times (I'm sure heavy pressure will be a no-no) or having the sun do it's thing to them after a couple years?? Who's had them on the longest here? And how are they holding up and sticking?? Either way for the cheap money they're a nice dress-up item........

I assume these have been available for a while now and I just found out about them. Or is this a pretty new product??

They look great Mike, the letters got lost in all the silver before, now they jump right out!! :thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back